Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 19

Gingeeeerr the book oh no
If he ever gave it to Lerajie this is gonna blow up. How are you going to fix it? 🤣

I wonder if Rara is on anyone side?

Kiki saw the book though I wonder why he'd read it, do guys normally read romance novels after accidentally knocking a stack of books over?

And again, I wonder why you all keep calling Ginger dumb just because she left her book in HER personal room, where 99. 5% of the time only she can enter (and the maids, who are not currently part of the plot).

[Sarcasm mode: ON] You're complaining that the victim of a robbery was stupid to keep the wallet in her purse because a thief came by and took it from her. She had to at least leave it in the house inside the safe! [sarcasm mode: off]

She's not dumb for letting the book, she's dumb for letting that bastard alone in her room without anybody with him

Aggregator gang
I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 COMMENTS
anyway
at times like this I always think "hope he can't see your eyes"

Group Leader
ugh just go away kiki no one likes you. cheating bastards have been cancelled since like forever and there are no second chances, only ginger would be kind enough to give you that. Even then, she's through with you.

Also, the emperor is handsome and he knows it. Good luck Ginger.

Maybe Kiki will open the book and it's unintelligible for him? Also, man Rara is sus af.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don’t understand why anyone would wanna pick Lerajie over Ginger. In almost all ways, Ginger is better than her. The only thing that thot has going for her is her granddad’s magic necklace.

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
@taemint93
Heavens forbid he uses it to blackmail her instead! I mean, he could also say,
You had better stay in this engagement with me and be obedient or I'll expose everything!
That'd be interesting drama...

Leraije girl and kiki better be gone. Why is ginger the one taking the blame?? Even from the previous chap, theres still people who's defending such an evil like lerajie who's having an affair with someone else's fiance and bla bla bla then, she destined to be with the ml? I'm still having a headache whenever i try to recalled the story. Just please have a justice for ginger too uhuhu!

I put lots of emotion while writing this im sorry (╯︵╰,)

Users who are viewing this thread