Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 21

Lmao only she has the fortitude to write an entire novel(la) in a night from memory, yet lacks the foresight to rename it to something that matches the new tone. “The Confined Prince and the Marquess’ Daughter”? Is Ginger in a marquess family?

That was a stupid idea, doesn't even solve her problem of Kiki or Lerajie reading the real book.

Banned
So... why didn't Ginger just tell Izana "so, asshat fiance that I want to break up with given your help stole the book you wanted me to bring, can you order him to bring it to you?" since he already knows

Dex-chan lover
She really wrote a self insert 😂
So does that guy have the power to look at books and instantly read it, cause that'd be a dope super power lol
Did he really wrote the book, is that why he knows it's fake?

Damn it, Ginger really wrote a WHOLE FRICKING BOOK. The biggest brain FL ever

Fed-Kun's army
I think ginger is one of the WORST protagonists in manhwa. I’m only reading this JUST for izana lmao this had potential but its all going to shit tbf ill still read tho.. hope it gets better

Double-page supporter
Yes, yes, rewrite a book and replace your own name with the protagonists name for the second half... in which the protagonist friggin dies!

do you... do you feel it? yes, that. the secondhand embarrassment.

Dex-chan lover
..... Where the f has her IQ gone? Why does she keep getting dumber and dumber? I dont......... Insert that Jackie Chan meme for me, thats how I feel right now.

The poor girl is so dumb I can't even look forward to reading this anymore... I have to drop this.

Thank you for the hard work translating What is This Scans! I appreciate the work you have done - hopefully others continue to enjoy the story.

Aggregator gang
Ginger Ginger, my beloved, I love you but, I have to be honest with you, you're gonna get killed

This lady is for real trying to die. Ginger you stupid stupid girl, my love for her puts me in pain. She really just lost a super important national secret level book and tried to replace it with a fanfic.... that she'll give to the main lead of said fic.

Thank you for the effort to TL this, but I can't bear this fmc anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread