Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
Your fanfic ain't gonna cut it, Ginger. pfft. lol She should just be honest about it.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck is the point of that book? I can come to like endearingly dumb airhead female leads, but this one's just way too fucking stupid. Her level of stupidity is not endearing or adorable. This entire manga is a series of bruh moments and I just cannot anymore.

gah, i’m loosing my patience. i think i’m going to drop this manhwa, i’m so pissed.

What the hell? Doing this is sooo fucking dumb. She’ll only bury herself deeper. Honestly fucking stupid.

I thought that the author has made her less dumb. But then she just goes and does this dumb ish. It’s just so lazy.

Does she not realize that what she's doing probably will make her head roll? I don't have an ounce of knowledge about how court etiquette and whatever, but I do know that lying to the king or the emperor could lead to total annihilation of your entire family in the old times 😑

Fed-Kun's army
As an aspiring writer, I'm kinda pissed that she thinks she can write, finish, and bind a book in one night.

Also, I agree with the others in that the MC is frustrating. I put this on hold and am only checking back to look for the angst and good old plot and tension.

@SugarArirang she didn't come up with a plot. She merely copied the same exact plot replacing her name in place of lerajie's, changing some trivial points.

Dropped.

She's an idiot.

Doesn't she understand how bad things can go if someone else reads that book? And then, what? She says she'll just write it? Um, hello. Did you forget he can read your mind? He'll definitely find out it's fake. I can see so many things go wrong with this. What a waste. I like the art and male lead but... I didn't think she was this much of an idiot. 😓😤

It’s the ppl being mad at her for being dumb- NOT EVERY FL STARTS OFF SMART LIKE STFUUU. Y’all need to learn to accept new characters and respect the authors new approach. Y’all so damn annoying -

Bakayarou hahhahahahaha I'm here for the handsome male characters. Again I'm here for the handsome male characters

i thought she would get better ... GO RECOVER IT, ITS LITERALLY NOW IN THE HANDS OF YOUR ENEMIES
ugh a headache started

Users who are viewing this thread