Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 23

She just trusted a highly suspicious man?? Hamel is cute and all but like why would he publish that book to begin with? Why did he not prevent the things himself? She didn't even think to make sure the new book was correct or not. It could have been anything. She may as well have handed the king Metamophosis with the kingdoms secrets in the footnotes. I wanna keep reading but girl what the hell how can you be this DUMB.

I thought he wrote the book so everyone ends up happy. Her with prince both happy. Him with the harpy though why her? Also his smile we saw makes me think it’s something else entirely. Blah. I’ll just wait.

Wait but... didn’t Ginger in the previous episode give the book to Rara before him putting the bracelet in her? I’m confused.

the sexual tension was so high in this chapter if they don't fuck soon i'm out 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
@linszhz She gave him the fanfic she stayed up late writing lol which is why she didn't want him to read it. And instead took the book he magicked into existence.

I feel like Ginger is the playfullness that Izana needs unlike the serious Lerajie.

I kind of like this heroine, she is dumb but in a more realistically believable way. She is like a teenager with realistic balance between her ignorance and things she is knowledgeable at.
Also the ML is pretty nice for once, considering how low the bar is.

Ok, Ginger spending time with Izana is the best part of this manhwa. I don't need anything else, just give me their moments. She is terrible character without the prince so don't let her leave!!

Jqznn4O.jpg

She's really cute here. I really like her. She's dumb and act like a brat but idk, she feel real, like an actual teenager. She feels like a puppy to me. She's clumsy but still very honest and direct.
I really love the art, damn it's so pretty! I want to know what happens after that and what that book really contains (because Ginger didn't even bother to check it x).

Users who are viewing this thread