Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 30

thanks for the double release
just a small tip: the width of an average image in a webtoon should be something between 1440p and 720p

Dex-chan lover
It will be said of Hamel that he died well, falling out of a lady's wardrobe.

Ugh you better not lose the prince to that snobby bitch Ginger! I’m still so mad she got her hands on the book.

So... she believes the story but didn't read the end? Not the slightest bit concerned about insanity and death?

Fed-Kun's army
@Xennith I was wondering the same thing? Like is that fight with Ginger more important than your death flag?

Is this girl stupid?? YOU DIE after getting the king! You still wanna be with him?

Supporter
wtf the images are huge
even my browser's max zoom out is still too big

Dex-chan lover
What nonsense is this? "I want to get with my bad end partner!"

They shoulda just let Bray stay around to chat and tried to use that as the first bait for the woman who can't resist stealing from Ginger.

Did her dumb behind not read to the end of the book? U DIE IN THE END FOOL! AND I THOUGHT OUR FL WAS THE DUMB ONE

??? Who reads their own tragedy and thinks it’s a good idea to act it out? Every other MC be running the other way from their murderer and this bish is “interested”?

I love the fact that there's no hidden schemes happening lmao xD no secrets and whatnot everything is out in the open

I just really want to know why the hell does she keep wanting what ginger have like??? Bitch?? You jealous or petty or what???

lmaooo it's funny how straightforward they are. but mygod, lerabtch, stahp please, didn't you read the book's ending???

Users who are viewing this thread