Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 36

Like i said, the fml operation to steal the necklace is stupid. like in the book they get interested of each other but it's not a happy ending so why bother taking the necklace?

I know Ginger does some dumb things, but I like this kind of FL. She's not a pure hearted sweetheart and can be quite selfish sometimes. But I find this so relatable because she's every bit of petty that I can be.

@unniechan
I’m not sure either, but I think it’s because the necklace is the catalyst to the bad end. And Ginger said it before too that while she hates Lera, she also doesn’t want to see her die unhappily and betrayed by love like the novel

@vaia But like lera has the book now, she should knows that she'll die in the story (if she read that far), so she'll most likely will find a way to get the ml without dying. the necklace, i just can't find it beneficial to take bc the ml will still find out the truth, in this case, ginger is most likely to be more endanger than lera, bc she knows the truth and hasn't told him and is more closer to the ml. She needs to soften up the ml so when the truth comes out, he handles it less violently; ginger NEEDS to be the source of his comfort, who makes him calmer so no one gets hurt or dies. Her main target should be the ml, not the necklace.

I'm not frustrated with just the fml, but with lera too. One has to be dumb to try to steal a guy that will and has killed you in the book.

Wouldn't she be wearing the necklace 24/7 anyway? This does not seem like a good plan.

Fed-Kun's army
Hamell is gonna fall for Ginger one of these days

BUT ANYWAY AARRRGHH ABORT ABORT if only Hamel knew how to teleport....

Ginger really give me headaches

Oh for god sake ginger 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread