Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 36

atp it’s not even a character issue like ofc ginger is dumb (but cute imo that’s her charm) but it feels like the author just wants to stretch the plot as much as she can... e.e like please make something happen...? move it forward... literally reusing scenarios and we are only in the first 30 chapters

Lmao no the ML is still Izana y'all..
Got spoiler from the novel on insta XD
But I'm fine either way... Hamel is too nice and he's HOT too ☺️

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I mean...Hamel is hot so I'm fine with this development lol but they're gonna get caught and shit is gonna hit the fan again

Why didn’t they make more necklaces where the red hair can’t remember them? It’s safer and easier that way

GINGER YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

ALSOOOO, OMGGGGG I hope you guys adopt this manwha forever. It's been picked up and dropped too many times already.

It will be interesting when the prince finds out what happened when reading her thoughts later on. Will he get jealous or will he just tease her?

Fed-Kun's army
hehe.. i see it already... she will open closet, take this fake necklace and they then find and take the real one 😁

"Why is my heart beating so much??" Meanwhile you're in the arms of a hot guy enthusiastically embracing you...
Also I love her. "I don't give a sh*t, throw away that morality" -???!....ICONIC

HOLY POTATOES!!!!!
I have a very very VERY bad feeling.....

Thanks for the translation excellent as always 👌🥰

Users who are viewing this thread