Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 36

Omggg this is too shorrrrt 🥺 I want more ㅠㅠ
Thank you for the update though ❤️

so ginger is still dumb huh don't know even what I'm expecting
and poor Hamel in the closet the second time because of our FL. I mean what kind of person knowing that the other person has claustrophobia shows them in a dark enclosed place and then worries about catching feelings you really are dumb ginger.

aaaAAAHHHHHHH i can't stand it she's just too stupid sobs
I was so happy for a bit...
She... she's just too rash.
Hamel though. That moe gap. He's not mysterious at all, just one big puppy with no languid sexy, I wish this man only happiness.

I keep wondering if there’s any meaning to Ginger being the only character with crazy sparkle eyes. It’s PROBABLY just an artist style choice? But it keeps intriguing me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shiny_pikachu yo fr i like the lerajie more at this pt bc all mc does is act dumb asf and hurt those around her for some stupid ass crush 😭

Aggregator gang
Couldn't Hamel use magic to change their appearances? Or have them both atleast try to look different?

LMAO, you'd think this would happen more with all those poofy dresses. I used to wear poofy skirts and this would sometimes happen with the car door. Someone would be pointing at me from the next lane.

Dex-chan lover
oh for feth's sake, Ginger, and here I was so proud of you for coming up with this scheme. You'll never be an operator.

Users who are viewing this thread