Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 37

Seriously more 30 and you could have had Hammel confirm wich one he made... of course she picked the wrong one, such an obvious setup is not even intriguing.

Ty for the update!!

Just waiting for it to be the wrong necklace, how did she figure that the shiniest one would be the correct one? I’d have thought it would be the other way cause it’s older and more worn.

what a fucking moron, he was right there AND he marked the one he made, just ask him

She could have literally looked for the mark he put , which he told her before even reaching the mansion

hamel, the maker of the necklace, was right there my dude. would it really hurt to ask him which one was which ?? ? God please say this is a joke, this is such a weak plot device.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
:mad:

You know why I am disappointed with this chapter.
In case you don't, it's the stupid necklace.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it Ginger, can you not execute your own plans right for once... Hamel even wrote his initials on the fake one yet you didn't bother to check.

I'm usually amused by Ginger's dumb antics but this chapter... AGHHH GIRL PLS.

Aggregator gang
this is somehow simultaneously great and frustrating because of how much of a brainlet she is sometimes.

Guarantee she grabbed the fake and when she uses it she'll think about the real ones effects.

Dex-chan lover
He specifically said his initials where on the fake one girl I....ginger please, I'm rooting for you you clown 🥺

There is literally no way the plan succeeded. They're not gonna chekhov's gun us on this

Aggregator gang
GIRL! Why didn't she just check the mark on the back! Why is she so incompetent!

Users who are viewing this thread