Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 6

Yay! Thank you for the mass upload!! Omg I can't wait to see what his reaction to her is.

Dex-chan lover
I can't see that fiance living long. He's going to get stabbed to death by a female assailant for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
yo how was lingerie or whatever the fuck ever the female lead??? like make it make sense!!! shes man stealin, conniving, and a bitch! those are primo villain shits is this author off the rocker?

lmao bet the necklace is a fake and he's gonna have fun reading her wild thoughts

I thought this manhwa was a (sorry for the word) trash by the first two chapters, but I will give this one a chance. I can't seem to find any good thing about the ML but we'll see

LMFAOOOOOO THAT NECKLACE IS A FAKE! It probably only works for ppl of the mage’s blood so she’s going to have wild thoughts that he can hear lmfaooooo

Contributor
Well, at least she don't think bad things about him, that's good...probably ?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I like any of the characters in this novel yet. MC is a bit uhh, catty, lets say, the supposed heroine is a bitch, adn the MC's current fiance is a rotten bastard. If the prince still can hear her thoughts though, this could go in many directions still lol.

@sonyaism
risitas2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread