Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 6

He definitely read her mind there. Hahahaha and was interested in a different kind of way. 😂😂
She’s the first to call him cheeky little bastard hahahah

I'm sure the neckless is working with bloodline or is a fake one. Pretty funny though 😂
But I'm quite sad thinking that initially, the prince was suppose to fall in love with Lerajie, such an horrible character. She takes pleasure in hurting others like for real. And he couldn't read that... Hope this time, his eyes will catch on our Ginger :)

I think he can still read her mind but she's so outspoken and honest that he's attracted to her anyway. That's my guess. Also, thank you for updating!!

I think the necklace is real but it didn't deem izana's mind reading as harmful to ginger HAHAHAHA

Double-page supporter
wtf why is the MC so lame... petty schemes and even falling for the prince instantly exactly like the story which she should already be aware of, and is also the main problem that could be avoided entirely..

Group Leader
@sunsetchaos i mean hey its a webtoon why so serious xd
it wont be fun if she's a smarty-pants, i actually love how dumb she is

Lmao "you checky little bastard". What if the necklace really fake, and he will fall in love with him because she is a weirdo.

Dex-chan lover
In the end, a fool for love is still a fool for love, huh? Poor Ginger. Her admiring him without fear is hilarious though. Hope she can ditch Kiki quickly now.

I'm...not sure what's going on with his mind-reading. Those aren't her thoughts, are they? Otherwise, he'd have heard her thought about his mind-reading.

I actually think this FL is so fresh because it feels like she’s just destined to fail in all her schemes. And I’m interested to read about how all the mishaps will happen.

I’ve gotten a little tired of the perfect FL who can do no wrong and is smarter than all the smartiest smarty pants in the land. Or the one who goes against their fate by being a baker/doctor/villager/etc.

Oof 😂😂 look at him ogling his eyes all over her , i bet he was actually reading all her hilarious thoughts and remarks 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread