Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Well if you didn’t make stupid decisions like trusting that piece of shit to steal the necklace you could have avoided it...

Dex-chan lover
Meh. I guess that settles it. This is the end of the piece of shit cheater.

Now for the prince...I assume he knows already, so how is he going to react with this new meta information?

...also, I don't think Ginger has realized that she can probably just...not do that. Granted, she's an emotional one that fell in love again despite everything, but jealousy can be different, right?

Aggregator gang
perfect for each other…
perfect for each other?
PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!?!?
Ginger I have to say some times your shit but at least your not 100% all natural BullCrap like that little "Rose of beauty" HOW THE F**** IS SHE PERFECT FOR THE PITFUL MAN THAT NEVER EXPERIENCED LOVE?! SHE SEEMS LIKE HER JOB IS TO BE A F*CKINF PROSTITUE! ADHJIKLXCFHG

off topic here but when flys settle down to suck food, they do this thing with there front two legs which looks like they're rubbing their hands,lol

Double-page supporter
Like wouldn't Izana have like already learned the necklace's secret from Ginger's thoughts anyways? I don't know if he would want a book determining his future either

Kiki is such an idiot. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ginger we need to have a serious talk of when to cut your loses and get a new plan. He’s clearly not going to be helping you.

Ginger crying at the end made me so sad! 😭

I don't really know why but I can't sympathize with Ginger, I think she's pretty dumb.

Ahahaha I like how dumb Ginger is so far. She wasn't reincarnated and is trying to do something to prevent Lerajie to win.

Also I read the raws and
Ginger and Izana's reactions are soooo adorable

For people wondering why Izana doesn't know about the necklace: In the earlier chapters, it was stated he couldn't read anyone's thoughts unless he looks them directly in the eyes. When thinking about the necklace, Ginger at no point met his eyes.

Contributor
Imagine this dumb-ass FMC becoming Empress or someone with power. Poor kingdom going to end up in ruins.

she is so stupid. if u know u cant win the game. because thebgame rigged anyway. dont play it. i mean death not something u want to gamble with

She could just let it happen. If the novel continue as it is wouldn't her sister got killed in the end? Why would she try to change the plot?

Fed-Kun's army
If it's predestined, she should've moved in a completely opposite direction. I want her to mature some more tbh

Fed-Kun's army
Why not just let it happen? Find another guy and just give up on the prince. It's not like she really has a crush on him anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread