Virtues of the Villainess

Oh man, so
[/he has been able to read her thoughts all night?] I kinda feel embarrassed for her lmao

I feel bad for ginger.. 😂😂😂😂
I'm curious what kind of face she put on when she realized that the prince can read her mind all this time 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
One of the best parts of her reading the novel is that with how much she leaks her thoughts, she's already destroyed the attraction of the neckless by describing the events that are too happen. if anything, the prince is more likely to be attracted to her to see the book in question.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the prince is so funny and handsome. He kinda looks like the emperor from Daughter of the Emperor bit not as fine. Hinge this a since but I love it 🤤.

I like this FMC messes up a lot than the other “villainess” FMCs from other stories lmao

OMG WHY AM I HERE SO LATE, CANT BELIEVE ITS EXIST SINCE 2 MONTHS AGO, I'M IN SHIPPP

I would also like to read the novel, but I found it only in korean so I don't think it's getting translated yet... @Bluebug

Aggregator gang
And the male lead is yet another brooding mope with anger management issues. Damn it, just when it was getting interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread