Virtues of the Villainess

one of these dayz I will find a manga where the female lead doesn't end up with anyone but just takes over the throne for herself as a queen bee but this isn't the one. this is frustrating and the plot seems ok. overall, good read to pass the time.

Honestly, this story seems to be about a shallow girl who is full of jealousy towards another shallow girl who’s a slut. These 2 shallow girls find hot guys, convince themselves they’re in love, and try to win over the man from the other woman

Okay so is a about a lil cute bimbo who wants to conquer the hot emperor since she read in a novel that tells the love story of his b cousin that likes to still away every man she likes and in the novel she ends up becoming the villainess, but now the emperor end ups falling in love with our hot mess because she is sincere, cute, funny and a lil perv.

I'm confused, cause he can read people's thoughts, but somehow can't read everything she's currently thinking? Shouldn't he already know how she knows cause she's said it like 50 times in her head and literally is plotting inside her head to suspect Larajie, so he should also know that she's trying to redirect suspicion anyway, so like ???

@JustRyn He can only read peoples thoughts while looking in their eyes. So she is avoiding eye contact and her thoughts aren't heard.

@JustRyn I'm not sure he can? You mean in chapter 10 when she managers to 'shout' at him? That only happens because he glances over at exactly the right time. The first few times when he isn't looking he can't hear her.

@BlueMe ah, okay, thanks for the explanation, I thought he looked over cause he heard her shouting in her head, not cause he just happened to look over at the right time

@Kiwibird21 completely agree. I'm surprised by how high the rating for this series is. Not a single one of the characters introduced thus far is worth rooting for.

she's a petty MC for sure, but that's something new. other MCs reborn as a villainess often don't want anything to do with the leads (or they try to befriend them instead).

the girl needs to get some sense of pride, i feel so embarrassed for herrr doshcjishfjfjsjfjjgnw

This is by far the most difficult hurdle to jump for a villainess turned protagonist I've seen in a webtoon. In all other stories, you kindda know how the villainess will win over the ML or find her own love, butI honestly don't know how Ginger is going to turn this around in her favor. With the book? For how long?

I was confused as heck. So his powers work by making eye contact.

I do want to see how this will go, but I can’t help that I’m annoyed with every character already.

omy good luck to ginger,,, her reasoning's a bit off but lerajie is a man thief so ginger>>>> thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread