Virtues of the Villainess

I like this story, its different and I'd even say unique, but... it has a couple (its early, so I expect there to be a lot more) unexplainable coincidences like the grandfather passing the jewelry to the granddaughter and now this guy. My hope is that it gets a reasonable explanation that ties the story together and not just a few random events that coincidentally occurred.

I really hate that incompetent, basta** called "Kishon". I wanna slap and torture him for being so egoistic, dumb and player. Pff, you love Lerajie AND Ginger????? Go die dumb*** trash

To be honest, I think all the characters are annoying. The only reason I'm reading is to just find out what happens later. Also because it seems like one of the only manga I read that updates...

Aggregator gang
How could I not read this when one of the author's name is "Rat Poop, Bird Poop"

i reaaly love this manhwa, so funny! the MC just si unique, its refreshing and lovely. The quarel between her and Lera is fun too, and the prince omg so cuteee

Group Leader
Ginger is a refreshing character, hopefully character development will improve her character. Everyone where only a few chapters in!!!

Who gets up close with a sleeping person?? Personal space please???

Jokes aside, it is refreshing to have a not so perfect MC

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately for her our MC is really really dumb, so her plans look like they'll all backfire on her face...

oh no honey, you are in over your head.
The mc is not bad per say, a bit too naive because she's not dumb or anything. A bit too obvious in her pursuits and one of the main reasons the mc's rival seems to always be able to get one over her. She has potential of growth.
Be careful of ants >.>

I really don't understand the way people think anymore. People think that stupid characters are refreshing? Annoying things are funny? Rude and arrogant dudes are cute and hot or something. Like bruh. Wtf is wrong with some people? Ginger is an annoying stupid mc that's just as bad as that other girl. She only lose to that other girl because she's too stupid and easily fooled or whatever. Plus she is constantly following the book instead of just doing things herself and being better by herself. 😒

@cinnamoncookie Well you see a vital part of webtoons and mangas are character growth. Nobody is perfect at first. They need to experience events and grow through them. There's literally only 14 chapters. Calm down lol.

and we haven't even seen enough of the male lead to know how he acts. All I see is a natural reaction, someone knows something they shouldn't and he gets defensive. That isn't "rude" and "arrogant". Plus he's a monarch, how do you expect him to be nice and caring when he's been abused.

I just hope we can see any characters development on our MC and further explanation of everything else!

i'm in love with this manhwa !! it's so interesting to read !! and the MC is so cute and funny, also Izana is a hot stuff too !! really don't understand people that are saying that Ginger is stupid.. like even if she acts a bit naive it is natural for a young girl imho

Users who are viewing this thread