Virtues of the Villainess

Hahaaha!!! Fck u bij! Serves u right! Slut!! And gg kiki. U failed all of the things ginger told u to do. So byebye😘

Ulso, thanks for the update~

Group Leader
reads title

reads story

What virtues? The protagonist is just as vicious as her rival.

5/10, the art is very nice but all the characters are unlikeable.

ginger is really an annoying character. both female characters are. I wonder how the story will progress.

wouldve been nice if ginger was a little more mature :/ but the concept of this story is really interesting

Actually that girl with the black hair may be a bitch but she isn't as annoying as Ginger. And way to go on not even reading the full story

Dropped this. I could not stand Ginger, she makes me want to rip her hair out. Don't bother reading it if you're like me and want a smart FL that isn't obsessed with the ML for no other reason then his looks.

I mean yeah, I understand why y'all don't really like Ginger, but she will eventually grow and mature as a person yknow.

@Lucia707
To be fair, yes, it would have been nicer if Ginger was a bit smarter and elegant but she isn't obsessed with Izana only because of his looks. She wants to take Lerajie's target away from her because Ginger's fiance cheated on her with Lerajie. Izana's good looks are just something she noticed along the line and is satisfied by looking at him.

I mean, Ginger is a villainous.. and she's not the justified action of a villainous.. Her characteristics do complement her character as a villainous.. So Idk how y'all really expected her to be all smart and wise..

Contributor
Yeah the prophetic novel seems to have had both girls down. I thought this would have had like, a poorly written thing like "but the villainess was misunderstood and the protagonist was a bitch all this time" but no the villainess IS a shallow dumbass and the protagonist has openly been manipulative in both the novel and the story. What an awful romance novel though. I don't think you can even call her a villainess in it. She doesn't seem to actually DO anything

Anyways, my point is, I hope that prince they're fighting over ends up with neither of them. They are both horrible

The art is GREAT and i can understand why a lot of people aren't pleased with Ginger but,,, cmon. it's only been 12 chapters. yeah, she's very open about her preference in Izana's good looks but that's already been hinted at by the summary? '-2% cautiousness' which is pretty dumb but that doesn't mean that's all there is to her character. she's moving solely for her own goals but wouldn't you? she was even trying to not pity Kiki, which means she could've even after all the stuff he did

Users who are viewing this thread