Virtues of the Villainess

why are commenters forgetting that they can express their unique and quirky opinions without sounding like a condescending prick 🤡

y'all sound like characters that would make a manhwa flop too since we're on the topic of hatin on shit

Lol ginger needs to change her tactics if she wants to be with him 😂😂😂 the book isn't like what is going as much now. Don't follow the book girl~ please take notice soon~

I like it! The premise reminds me of the manga "Koudaike no Hitobito" where the ML is interested in the FL because he can read thoughts and he's amused by her thinking haha. I like that sort of premise. Looking forward to future updates, thank you for the hard work 💖

Bruh. Ginger would be so much better if she could just think for herself and not use the book... But I guess that's the only way she can do things

I like this story a lot.
The MC's pettiness is over the top.
Using Lerajie's cards against her but at the same time being herself.
Good job translators

I know this is shoujo manhwa but still.. I can't help but wanting alternative route where Lerajie does these things to Ginger because she loves Ginger 🤤

Just started. Lerajie is trash, and anyone who likes her should feel bad. anyone who steals away a lover is trash.

Kiki is.... I have mixed feelings. on one hand he's her fiance, and is trying to repair the relationship, on the other hand, he kinda straight out proclaimed his love for his fiancee's rival, and then on another hand, he's being used by ginger somewhat, and on another, he believes that he has authority over Ginger because he's her fiance. it's kinda his fault for believing he has a chance, but i feel a little sorry for him.

Ginger is a brat. Straight out. But it's the kind of brattiness that is incredibly petty, and she's also pretty straight forward. She would be eaten alive in court probably. But she isn't a bad person.

Prince is damaged. anyone would if they were raised in a tower for most of their life, and if they thought that their father hated them. Far as i can tell, he deserves a happy ending the most.

Lerajie is still trash. I mean really. I don't think she deserves
death
, but still.

Can you guys in the comments stop hating on the female lead 🙄 Like there's already a lot of manga and manhwa on the reincarnated villianess trope and the only difference is how the authors portray the characters and introduce other elements like magic to the plot. Y'all want the same mentally strong and kind female mc who is very capable at everything in every story.

She's a petty villianess and the story hasn't progressed that much, wait and read for more character development or go to the other stories with the female lead you want. Stop protecting hate as 'opinions' and let other readers discuss in comments in peace.

Dex-chan lover
Man i wish that books is like the elder scrolls that gets changed in every second and every moment depending on the user's action and it only shows a fraction of future since it all depends on probability lol

Ginger is a fun MC, you guys are just mistaking girls like Katniss everdeen for good character writing

(Jokes aside, Ginger is a fun take on a villainess, she's not perfect in any way and she's not righteous either. She's interesting and it's going to be fun seeing how her character develops and how she'll deal with certain situations. Not every villainess series has to have a girl that's smart and kind and knows how to wrap a man around her finger intentionally or otherwise.)

@chococookie you’d be surprised how many people bitch on the kind goodie two shoes villainess. Readers are never satisfied. One story lacks a strong FL but the the other story’s fem lead is too strong. Then another one is too feminine the other character too masculine.

They should just shut up and drop it instead of complaining, because it’s not going to change.

@kwehknight9001 as a woman myself I can say ginger has all the right to use him. He is trash. He cheated on her before she began to use him and not just with Leraije but with many other women. He is trash and should be dumped where he belongs, in the trashcan. Men like him never change and his Dad is exactly the same. I bet Leraije was the one who dumped him and that’s why he went back to Ginger. He doesn’t want to ment their relationship, She is just the only choice left since he currently has no one else to fool around with and he doesn’t want to be labelled as a loser because his fiancée dumped him.

Users who are viewing this thread