Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the warning. I've read deadtube up until
his sister was r*pe at school and died, and the girl was on the rampage
. Haven't read it again since then. (Wait that's deadtube right? Because it's been long since last time I read it, might confuse it with another manga)
Yes, that's Deadtube.

Anyway, I mention this manga because

(Spoiler, for real this time.)

The culprit is a biological virus that turned into sentient computer virus via cursed ritual and then created its own death game. It capable of "mind controling" victim's body to float out the window, decapitated itself or combusted.

No kidding.:worry:

Dex-chan lover
The culprit is a biological virus that turned into sentient computer virus via cursed ritual and then created its own death game. It capable of "mind controling" victim's body to float out the window, decapitated itself or combusted.

No kidding.:worry:
One heck of a plot... :nyoron::worry:
Thanks for the warning

Dex-chan lover
and here we go again... this manga has an official translation coming out and all full volumes are already done and that is why the series was dropped by the previews people if you like the series wait for the translation and buy the manga.

Aggregator gang
Can he infect a golem? I mean he's a virus, not computer virus?
he'll probably infect their core, since he did the same with that first skelly
Also, thanks a lot for the translation, K! It's way better than machine translations and it's well written. I would be glad if you kept making more chapters!

Plan on picking up the official release but I still wanna read it in the meantime, thank you very much!

Dex-chan lover
he'll probably infect their core, since he did the same with that first skelly
Also, thanks a lot for the translation, K! It's way better than machine translations and it's well written. I would be glad if you kept making more chapters!
The fact that they already foreshadowed that some monsters are just magic cores piloting a body and that said core can be infected once exposed clearly shows that our MC is getting a swanky new biomechanical body that would make Elena more comfortable and allow her to straight up have revenge on the hob goblin (since it's the same one that attacked her)

Users who are viewing this thread