Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
No worries K_Turbo, it's readable.

Querie, is samurai and knight analogous to each other, cause Parazeet said that she looked like a samurai, but it doesn't really match an actual samurai, or at least the ones I've seen
A samurai in feudal Japan and a knight in feudal Europe had largely similar roles in society, yes.

Dex-chan lover
A samurai in feudal Japan and a knight in feudal Europe had largely similar roles in society, yes.
But question tho... Do samurai wield shield? I know it is a stupid question so hear me out. I have seen many manga and anime adaptations that samurai wield a katana or a variety of katanas but never a shield or am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
But question tho... Do samurai wield shield? I know it is a stupid question so hear me out. I have seen many manga and anime adaptations that samurai wield a katana or a variety of katanas but never a shield or am I missing something?
No, they don't look anything alike, but it would not surprise me to learn that Japanese uses the word samurai to refer to knights in general, and the translator didn't catch that. I don't know if that's the case or not, just speculation.

Dex-chan lover
I truly hope that we got the golem lord so that he can't infect him, not because he needs a convenient human body.

Dex-chan lover
Parazeet san Glow-up incoming! We’ll now have tropes of him removing his mask and show off this golem Ikemen

Dex-chan lover
I've heard of it, but never read it.
Is it that bad?
It so bad it's defined logic and sanity. The only reason I kept it in spoiler tag is because some people found it amusing how bad it can be. I would recommend you stay away or at the very least leave your brain here before you start reading it. :fml:

Edit: Deadtube is far superior if you want to build some immunity.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It so bad it's defined logic and sanity. The only reason I kept it in spoiler tag is because some people found it amusing how bad it can be. I would recommend you stay away or at the very least leave your brain here before you start reading it. :fml:

Edit: Deadtube is far superior if you want to build some immunity.
Thanks for the warning. I've read deadtube up until
his sister was r*pe at school and died, and the girl was on the rampage
. Haven't read it again since then. (Wait that's deadtube right? Because it's been long since last time I read it, might confuse it with another manga)

Users who are viewing this thread