Volcanic Age

There's more than double the amount of chapters elsewhere for those interested in this and want more.

Does anyone know where I can read the missing chapters? It'd be much appreciated if I could find them.

Fed-Kun's army
i want to eat sashimi off of the au co chieftess's abs

just thought i should share

This is one of my favorite series I've read to date. As a fantasy reader, you can't go wrong with this one.
Also I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but skscans has translated up to chapter 158 as of right now.

Take it easy.

I kinda love this, for me this is one of the good wuxia manhwa out there. MC is OP but still humble to me and not naive. He is clever and realist, pretty much know where to draw the line.
The battle is not draggy, maybe thats why other readers hate him for looking not struggling enough when faced with so-called powerful opponents. But i like it though, cause i don't have time to wait for the mc to struggle, almost lose, then win just like typical japanese shounen manga (most good shounen battles are long as hell even though it's exciting to read, but really, i can't wait for 10+ years for a story to be finished 😥).

What's the point of this site if they just keep removing English translations? At this point, it's no different than a database site like mangaupdate

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thinks the dark heaven overlord is either royalty or high clergy or something?
For that matter, if he was defeated in the "original" future, shouldn't mc know exactly who/where he is? He knows everything about everybody else in the group, but not the top dog?
I'm not saying charge in kamikaze style, since he's apparently already an uber-unit, but you'd think mc'd have feelers out for his general goings-on.

Contributor
Sad, the story was good at the beginning but now it is very bad written... I recommand to start it but don't push after it becomes garbage because it won't better itself.

Am I the only one that thinks the dark heaven overlord is either royalty or high clergy or something?
For that matter, if he was defeated in the "original" future, shouldn't mc know exactly who/where he is? He knows everything about everybody else in the group, but not the top dog?
I'm not saying charge in kamikaze style, since he's apparently already an uber-unit, but you'd think mc'd have feelers out for his general goings-on.
The mc wasn't high levelled enough in the past so he didn't directly participate in the highest level battles. I recall he died at some point peacefully

Users who are viewing this thread