VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita

Fed-Kun's army
You have this listed as English when it’s not though from the cover art it looks interesting

Ada

Looks pretty interesting,hopefully someone has time to translate this one day.

Dex-chan lover
kinda like OSO... but the big deference is, we never (or yet) know, how he look in RL.. and that a big deal....

and for some reason his name start wit "Y" to...

LOL
its a copy from OSO
gender, imouto, childhood friend (taku)
the 1st onee-san merchant, etc (maybe we can see more similiarity on more chapter lol)

the goodside from this is a cute theme (the summon is cute too)

Anyone willing to actually make this into an english version? I can give you the translation

Genderswap? When I stopped reading LN it was more Trap then Genderswap. Like Gasper from DxD not like Yuu from Levelmaker.
Yuu(Levelmaker) = Genderswap
Gasper = Trap
Yuu(VRMMO Summoner Hajimemashita) = Trap

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Naw, this is only somewhat inspired by OSO. (Trap, Sis and Taku lineup)

In fact, wasn't OSO the first of its kind? Of course it has issues. (OSO is really more a crafter's MMO story, this being a Summoner's MMO. This is ALSO the only chapter I have read so he may end up crafting as well.)

And don't even mention SAO. That atrocity is a standard Godly-Edgy-Shounen-Hero-gets-all-the-girls crap, and unrealistic game hopping.

Okay I am gonna say the rabbit is cute and the boy looks like a girl even though it tells you this immediately as you see them however 😍 cute things are cute and yes guys can be cute even if they may hate it or just not care.

Aggregator gang
budget OSO, from character name and the setting story, i don't know maybe ch 2 and on will be different .. and it's not genderbend/genderswap but it's a trap.. a crossdressing tag

This story definitely draws some inspiration from OSO, I admit.

However, mindlessly dunking on this manga for having a similar setting to OSO is highly dismissive. VRMMO Hajimemashita is superior to OSO in many ways, so give it a chance okay?

It's not like OSO is some great masterpiece that cannot be improved upon. I consider this more like a rewrite of OSO that embraces the MC's gender bend instead of downplaying it.

Users who are viewing this thread