VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita

Banned
@megavirus one difference is the mc keeps his gender within the game and they don't genderbend it and that's sorta why I don't like OSO

Cross-dressing will forever be better than genderbend

Awesome, Quixotic! Thank you for translating this one! After it was dropped from the earlier translator's work, I feared I would never see any more of it. It's very cute and I was enjoying the story!

anyone else feel this Story is similar to another.... but in the other one I believe he picked farming and Potion making or something the name eludes me atm

Aggregator gang
Taku and Yu--------n with a trap character and imotou or may an onee-chan.

This isn't Only Sense Online right?

i am feeling conflicted at the moment 😅:

feeling first:

an old companion fell in battle to protect a young lady <also known as Elneth, The Alchemist>

although i know the story environment is based on a game, and sometimes you could conjure a fallen companion, but a lost of life shall always be a lost of life 😭

i could still remember when Yuu first summon Vorpal <that expression, is hard to forget> 😆

and now, Vorpal is................... no more 😭 <i am crying right now because of the lost>
Rest in Peace my little one, know that you are loved and you will be missed every single day 😭

feeling second:

happy................... that Chapter 3 has finally has come to light after waiting for 10 months for another chapter <10 month is a very long time you know 😰>

i am very glad that < Team_Quixotic> has made the right decision 😆

From the bottom of my heart, i would like to say "Thank You"
to the team because you have made the right decision to continue to Scanlate and Upload <VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita> in english 😉

Truth be told, i have almost given up hope of ever seeing, or in my case, reading past Chapter 2 😢

To the best of my knowledge, Raws Version has been uploaded until Chapter 14, but not in a language i can read <I can only read in English though> 🤣

So Scanlation teams, such as yourselves are my only hope to read it in English 🤩

Please............. Continue your good work to Scanlate and Upload this manga in English and on Mangadex 😉

By all means, Don`t rush to compete with the Raws, take your time OK 😫

I do hope i could read this wonderful piece of reading material until the end 🧐

please and thank you 😀

Group Leader
Quixotic Team here! We would first off like to thank everyone on the support for the recent chapter, it's been incredible! We would also like to apologize for the hiccups made in our first hour of posting, and now they should all be fixed. Lastly we (both of us) here at Quixotic will like to let everyone know that work on Chapter 4 is already underway and you won't have to wait another ten months. Please don't forget that us here at Quixotic are fan translators, so please support the creator when the official release comes out!

-ItsNomo & Yuri Master

This is almost a carbon copy of Only Sense Online, but it focuses on the cute pets instead of crafting.

that name... and that friend's name... that starting plot.... that seems oddly familiar... must be my imagination.

Fed-Kun's army
that author's originality... that vr game with a seemingly useless class build... and that onee-san type supporting character.... something's not right here... hmmm, must've been the wind.

At least some sub chars believe/know he's a dude...

Dex-chan lover
Of all of vrmmo title that i found, this might be the best one. The others (ossan, twin sisters, shield holder) are just not worth to reading them because they just seems lucky and went more lucky. The plot armor is too meh. They are not thinking with the balance at all. So unreasonable. I hope this one could be a good one.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the class is super strong if his buddies carry him through a higher level raid/dungeon multiple times and let him seal the monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread