VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita

I don’t understand the pimp master thing?? Is it cuz she’s letting her summons (hoes) do the fighting?

It's similar to Only Sense Online, but the cute animals kinda makes me forgive it.

1000% this ^ Don't even care. I get to see so much F L O O F Y bunbun bunny that it doesn't matter that the dude is a trap. xD Bunbun cuteness trumps all! <3

I love this.

I especially love that in the 5th chapter, when Yuu first puts on the outfit, Mizuki is looking at him like ahhhh~ this heals my old spirit~~ and Vorpal is looking at him like his #1 stan YASS QUEEN YUU

Aggregator gang
bruh the characters are basically the same as Only Sense Online too, yuu and yun have the same issue with female avatar and they both have a irl friend name taku, like tf. What a ripoff lmao

Group Leader
Hey, Quixotic Team here!

Just wanting to apologize for the late uploads, hopefully the outtakes explain it well! The next chapter should be coming out in July, so look forward to that. We'll try to keep it at the very least 1 chapter every month, but right now we really need some rest. These three chapters really took it out of us, taking 4 days of non-stop work to get it translated and uploaded. Thank you for all of your support!

Currently sleeping until July,

ItsNomo & Yuri Master

Banned
@JonNickMangadex

The difference here is that its clearly more cultured.

Cute trap mc is justice.

Stinky gender bend mc is stinky. Very mundane and frankly poo poo.

Ripoff? Absurd.

@JohnNickMangadex you're acting like Only Sense is the only manga with this plot. This plot line is pretty common, super common actually. Also Taku is a pretty common Japanese name as well. Ripoff? No, just similar to every other manga in this genre. If you don't like this one, cool, but I think it's a good one honestly and it's actually slightly varied in the fact that the mc didn't gender bend, but is just androgynous and doesn't care about gender roles, which I am here for and it's refreshing to see in manga honestly

Switching genders in games in fun. I also play as the opposite gender in 40% of my accounts, hehe.

First I want to thank the TL for this I missed this and thanks for the multiple chapters, wish it didn’t end with such a cliffhanger but who am I to complain? Thank you for the hard work.

As for those comparing it to Only Sense online, dude thanks for sending me to another good read but it reminds me heavily of “Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki” and a mix of “Nonbiri VRMMOki”. They all have their own uniqueness And I enjoy reading them all, I also like “The Small Sage Will Try Her Best in the Different World from Lv. 1!” which is how I ended up finding this series. Just stop comparing and enjoy it!

am i seeing things at the moment 🤔,
is my mind playing tricks on the fragile me 🤣

i ............ can see a part of an appendage <an arm to be precise> is lost from yuu 😥

and, no blood is coming out 😰, someone please help this confuse me to understand 😱

@Team_Quixotic

thank you for the upload <3 Chapters....................... Bravo indeed> 😎

but, both of you nearly ended up murdering each other in the process 🤣 <just a joke, nothing to be alarm about>

Ahem............. not joking right now, i am very serious at the moment 🧐

i could see the both of you are good friends, because only good friends and best friends will end up trying to kill each other in the process of completing a task

this is because you both know each other the best, know what is the other ones specialty and weaknesses. Alas......... you form a bond known as trust and friendship

if one is down, the other will bring you up and cross the finish line together

as the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said and i quote; "What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger"

and now, End of being serious

but, please............ i am asking you, as a fan, please don`t kill each other OK 😉,
because if anything would happen to any of you, who will continue your legacy <of translating this manga 😅>

and we, the readers will end up will uncertainty......... again 🤧 please do not do that 😭

may you have a good rest because i believe both of you are tired 🤤

eat well, sleep enough, exercise a little, and please don`t forget about us here at mangadex 😫

we shall always be waiting to read the new chapter from @Team_Quixotic 😉

till July we meet, thank you for the Chapters and i`ll see you again 😪

giphy.gif

Group Leader
Quixotic Team here, just thought we'd post an update and say we're sorry, but due to busy schedules, the chapter is gonna come out a little late. Thank you so much for reading!

-It's Nomo & Yuri Master

@Team_Quixotic

not a problem 😝

just take your time and only upload the next chapter when you`re ready OK 😝

i can wait 😛

all the best.............. see you later

Group Leader
We're back! just here to say sorry for the huge delay, nothing went as planned but it happens, and timed passed a lot faster then I thought. I've finally gotten annoyed so its time to shoot out chapters till I run out of steam, and then keep going anyway. Enjoy the chapter, and rest assured the next chapter is on its way.

-Yuri Master & It's Nomo

Users who are viewing this thread