VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita

1/10 (+1 for trap MC)

It sucks OSO is kinda bad but this is the first series to make me actually say irl that it sucks so that's a plus.

Can we just stop comparing this with OSO or anything similar?

You guys took the fun away...

Just think it as Ice cream with different flavor and toppings

Its just adventure x fluffiness x light comedy. Not great but readable. And fluff. Lot of cute fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Another insanely stupid VRMMO series written by someone who has obviously never played an actual MMO before?

Sold!

MD@Home
so... is this also where yuu will discover the joy of being a girl, much like yun?

They even have a swordsman named taku (OSO) and a younger sister named silph (Sword Arts Online)

at least the art is cute.

It's me or I saw OSO and SAO in the manga. Like seriously. well might go through the mud now that I have open the forbidden door.

Dex-chan lover
find me a japanese that can read this title without butchering it. ( We aRu eMu eMu oW)

Double-page supporter
Did you know that Reki Kawahara, the author of SAO said that he never play MMO before writing SAO? Seeing how successful he is with SAO, it's no-brainer that people will follow his step...

Somehow is this not like a copy of OSO?
At least many char‘s and settings are similar

The devs must really really hate summoners considering how hard they hit the class with penalties and disadvantages.
They even maliciously makes the rules to sabotage them in the very first event by banning the summoner skill tree just to **** summoners over as hard as possible in pvp events.

The Manga updates page still lists this manga as gender bender instead of cross dressing.

It's a very cute story with cute art and likable characters. I enjoyed it. It's true that the author doesn't seem very familiar with the way MMO games work, but it doesn't matter at all to me. Its cute! I hope this manga continues, some day. I read a bit of the LN, but it's just not the same without the cute artwork.

To the translator team,

would you kindly update the chapters please ?

From what i can gather, the raws is now at Chapter 14, but sadly for me, i cannot read other languages except in English 🤧

i really would love to continue to read this manga and go forward with this adventure

please and thank you 😀

Users who are viewing this thread