๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
This whole NEXASS (whoops, one too many 'S's :meguusmug: ) strikes me as the same FOR THE EXPOSURE grift that has plagued other performing arts for years.

As a young gigging musician in college, one of the things a couple of the professors tried to convey/teach to me and my classmates was how to value our time in relation to how much a gig was offering to pay. There have always been restaurants, bars, festivals, etc., who try to act like they're doing a musician/band a favor by 'letting' them come play a set for little to no pay. The correct response to this is usually to tell them 'NO, I work for actual money. Those sweet riffs I'm laying down took a considerable amount of time and energy to learn, not to mention the cost of the equipment I'm using and (potentially) schooling to develop my chops. You need to value that correctly.' That's not to say that a pro bono gig once in a while is a terrible thing, but it's no way to make a living.

There's an older response to one of these 'play an unpaid gig' offers floating around the web (sorry for linking to a clickbait page, but it was the best version I could find quickly). It pretty much turns the tables on the restaurateur in such a way that it's easy to understand just how insulting the offer actually is. I would hope these Vtubers come to their senses, and to a similar conclusion, and walk away from this pending shitshow.

Dex-chan lover
6gqc6e.png

Dex-chan lover
VTuber who confirmed she dropped out of NEXAS corroborates this:
Bro the new company NEXAS are ass.

1). 27 talent in three day!! I told you three damn day!! Each only have thirty minutes
2). Stream on Apps they make themselves that nobody know
3). The apps are so ass, you need filed form and stuff just to download
4). DIDN'T EVEN WORK ON ANDROID
5). THEY FUCKIN PUSH THE FAVORITISM THERE
6). The CEO are I rather not said this because I might be banned but it's the R word

Dex-chan lover
bl8r4f.jpg

i feel sorry for the talents. this is a black company , the vibes are becoming dark
Poor girl, hey question!
NEXAS provide only the model and rigged, no nothing else. Does the talent own the model after that? Like what if the talent want to experiment and stream on YouTube, trying to rebel. it's said if trying outside the apps will be ignored, but better than staying on apps and have 0 views

Dex-chan lover
Bro the new company NEXAS are ass.

1). 27 talent in three day!! I told you three damn day!! Each only have thirty minutes
2). Stream on Apps they make themselves that nobody know
3). The apps are so ass, you need filed form and stuff just to download
4). DIDN'T EVEN WORK ON ANDROID
5). THEY FUCKIN PUSH THE FAVORITISM THERE
6). The CEO are I rather not said this because I might be banned but it's the R word
i heard that he wanted to 100 talents at once

Users who are viewing this thread