๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover

#news

Nijisanji EN is showing a significant decline in viewership as of March 2024

nijisanji-en-is-showing-a-significant-decline-in-viewership-v0-7i3auqyikqpc1.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm not an expert on economics and stock trading.

Whenever I see a drop on those lines, I thought something is wrong. Some people would correct me that those lines go up and down naturally. There's no problem for now.

I have seen graphs that gradually decline over time and some cases do fall greatly. But usually those lines would come back up over time.

I have never seen a graph on stocks did a 90 degree fall like that.

Dex-chan lover
now posting all the news i found
Hololive
HoloParade will release a new update on 4/19. This update includes a number of new characters, Nepolabo, and Fubuki's "this and that".
Hololive Academy Voice Pack -Entrance Arc- is now on sale.
BIBBIDIBA reaches 10m views in 15 days.

Nijisanji
Ethyria announces 3D debuts. Millie debuts on 4/19, Enna debuts on 4/27, and Reimu debuts on 5/4
looking forward to see how this goes , will it be a copyright claim or something:pepela:

VShojo
Henya announced as a guest at OffKai Expo
kson announces a collab with Let's Go! Onmyouji, a song from Power Instinct Matrimelee.

Himesaki Yuzuru, an indie VTuber formerly associated with NoriPro revealed a new model on April 10th, 8PM JST
Pmaru sings OP song for Himitsu no Aipri
Yumeoi Kakeru on Pash! May issue
https://x.com/magazine_pash/status/1776543728276275370
Leona announces 3 singles to be released in 3 consecutive months

thats it for now

Dex-chan lover

#news

Cover announces they will be developing a card game which will then be distributed by Bushiroad.
Sakura Miko reaches 2 Million subscribers on Youtube, becoming the 9th Hololive talent to do so.
Suisei reaches 1 million listeners on Spotify.
The plush line "hololive friends with u" will be increasing the prices of merch in the line as of 4/25. Orders placed before that date will not be subject to the price increase.
Chloe will appear on a special edition release of Choco Flakes in late April.
Hololive releases their supercut of HoloFES 2024: Capture the Moment.
Astel from Holostars will participate in the 6th Rakuten e-sports cup.

STPR, the content creator assistance company that operates Strawberry Prince, a JP Vtuber group, establishes a new company, "Eleven Studio", for the purposes of assisting vtubers and content creators. They hope to launch it properly in Summer 2024.
Four members of VEE will release a new collab song with Aglio Olio e Peperoncino, known Extremely Notable Vtuber.
Shibuya Hal is interviewed by Yuya Tanida, Japanese gamer known for having the first gaming-related business listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
idolES begins teasing its first talents.
The VA of Meedy Audia, of ID Corpo Genesix, has stepped down. Her model has been placed on hiatus, potentially pending a VA replacement. Non-Indonesian readers are advised to do more research on this topic if it sounds strange to you.
The VA of Divya Peashy, also of Genesix, has been caught violating company policy, and is now mediating with the company lawyers.
Mira Firdayanti of Virtunix, announces her return to streaming after about 3 years. She will debut on 4/14.
Project Livium, an ID group, announces that it has garnered 42.5m Rupiah (roughly $2,683.44 USD) in donations from their Ramadan charity programs. It will be donated to a local orphanage in Bandung.
EVREN, an ID group, completed their own Ramadan charity drive, garnering 13.65m Rupiah (roughly $861.86 USD) in donations, for a local orphanage in Madiun.
Nene Amano of Production Kawaii is announced as a guest at Offkai Expo.

Users who are viewing this thread