๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover

Hey. I found this animated MV of Mori Calliope on YT.

JK. I found it on a subreddit.

I like it because she has a very good singing voice and I thought she can expand to another genre such as rock/metal besides rap/hip-hop. I'm glad I was right. Her singing is very powerful and that kind of power not just goes well with the music but also the lyrics of the song. The music and animation quality of the MV is also amazing.

Also, I found this particular comment in the same MV.

E2FzDyB.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
#Promotion
guys i humbly request you to go check this vtuber out. she's a single mother trying hard to support her daughter

Dex-chan lover

Hey. I found this animated MV of Mori Calliope on YT.

JK. I found it on a subreddit.

I like it because she has a very good singing voice and I thought she can expand to another genre such as rock/metal besides rap/hip-hop. I'm glad I was right. Her singing is very powerful and that kind of power not just goes well with the music but also the lyrics of the song. The music and animation quality of the MV is also amazing.

Also, I found this particular comment in the same MV.

E2FzDyB.png
one of my fav song:win::win:
connor-dance-cdawg-va.gif

Dex-chan lover

#news

Artist warned/threatened by Anycolor over unfounded rumors that she leaked confidential information

An artist/creator in Japan tweeted yesterday that she received warning/threatening letter from Anycolor.
According to the document, Anycolor states that they heard from the third party she leaked confidetial information that violates their contract and harm Anycolor's reputation. She denied ever saying these things. The third party who told Anycolor is CEO of Unicreate as seen in the images; she hid some info but not the names of CEO. She says that Unicreate refused to pay her for her work and she had to go to legal agency (Tokyo Metropolian Goverment) to finally get them to pay. And it was right after she received the document from Anycolor.
I dug into this and found out that CEO of Unicreate is known for his bad rep and Anycolor believed his words without checking with the artist first.
The artist got advised by people to consult a lawyer and then deleted the original tweet. This all happened yesterday.
This morning, she tweeted again,that Anycolor staff with a "lawywer's badge" used CEO's signature seal (which is often used in JP business) without his permission. I assume Anycolor gave her a reply after she consulted lawyer. She tweeted that it is illegal and expressed her surprise and disappointment that the company employs such a person. She also said she feels

sorry for CEO because he probably didn't know about it. Please see the links below for her tweets or images attached with translation.
artist-warned-threatened-by-anycolor-over-unfounded-rumors-v0-adew3j5knumc1.webp
artist-warned-threatened-by-anycolor-over-unfounded-rumors-v0-hud2m8zlnumc1.webp
artist-warned-threatened-by-anycolor-over-unfounded-rumors-v0-e14j0zbnnumc1.webp
artist-warned-threatened-by-anycolor-over-unfounded-rumors-v0-a25uqf76oumc1.webp
artist-warned-threatened-by-anycolor-over-unfounded-rumors-v0-zmxd8vr7oumc1.webp
artist-warned-threatened-by-anycolor-over-unfounded-rumors-v0-rpgldmi8oumc1.webp
artist-warned-threatened-by-anycolor-over-unfounded-rumors-v0-u6vv0p09oumc1.webp
Tldr of the timeline
https://twitter.com/Anesama_Daisuki
  • This vtuber(Anesama) sued unicreate(the company that Mochizumi Himari used to belong to) for not paying her.
  • Unicreate is pissed.
  • Lied to Anycolor that Anesama leaked stuffs about nijisanji.
  • Anycolor tried to blackmail Anesama with Riku's signature right after.
  • Anesama panicked and posted on twitter asking for legal help
  • Anesama's lawyer contacted Anycolor.
  • Anycolor claimed that they sent out that letter without Riku's approval so it has nothing to do with Riku
credits:u/WoodpeckerHaunting28
u/CannonGerbil
edit:hid the screenshots w/spoiler .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
#news
Japanese media is starting to wake up on the Nijisanji issue. This is part of a message that legal mindset received from a publication. They want to start looking into it.
od7b4a.png

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like those fly by night con artists, now escaped.

Breakdown of Nijisanji's press release from someone that is familiar with Japanese business and entertainment world practices (it's a huge twitter thread with many tweets):

Yes, Nijisanji wanted to make famous English VAs stop doing VA work whatsoever if they joined (talk about a helluva paycut):

Yes, Nijisanji is SO SHIT that one of the merch vendors that they deal with dropped them like a hot potato and sold off all Nijisanji merch AT COST (taking a financial loss in the process) and detailing that they will not do business again with them:

Artists that worked for Selen and took her commissions admit that Nijisanji failed to pay them and Selen had to pay them out of her own pocket:

Animator for Nijisanji pulls all support from the company:

(Oh, by the way, if you ever see any references to "SINK THE YACHT" - it's in reference to the meme that AnyColor/Nijisanji CEO Riku Tazumi (who is one of the youngest billionaires in Japan) used his money to buy an expensive yacht. No one can actually find out if he actually did buy a yacht, but he acts like a billionaire and he does so by doing things like giving his talents a mere 1-2% cut of merchandise sales. And, no, that's not hyperbole. Mysta confirmed it on stream and Zaion also mentioned something along those lines. The livers are literally earning pennies on the dollar. Makes sense why so many of them are hurting financially.)

Dex-chan lover

#news

Anycolor Inc. stock falls 699 (-22.26%) by the end of the trading day.The maximum amount a stock can fall (or rise) in one day is 700 before an artificial stop is put in place.

anycolor-inc-stock-falls-699-22-26-by-the-end-of-the-v0-jivm651yxfoc1.png

Dex-chan lover
soemwhat unrelated but I'd figured I'd ask here.
I vaguely remember seeing a v-tuber who's main gimmick was giving warhammer news. I don't remember the name nor any videos in specific, but I remember it being on youtube with like 5 views and I wanted to k ow if other ppl knew about said tuber.

Users who are viewing this thread