๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
qs57xk.jpeg

people doxxed him
He's turning on half of his (former) big indie friends
Sayu said what his friends did to him was "karma"
xwtbx2.jpg
eq1mkt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
context
2 years ago an indie named Dove is in a groupchat with a bunch of other indies
fed up with Kenjis ego so she doxxes his pictures, real name, address
Kenji confronts her over it and they go their separate ways
Yesterday, Kenji learns Dove was gossiping and "downplaying" the doxxing in a call with Phoenixx (another who)
Kenji cries onstream
Blows up and calls her out with screenshots
Kage, a not huge but a sizable indie, openly condemns Dove and jumps into the Kenji pitypile
turns out he was originally in on it too
Kenji calls him out for being a two-faced hypocrite
Kenji has a 3+ hour grudge stream
Kage calls him live and Kenji hangs up on him
Sayu, who Kenji made a video about shitting on her for being fired from Niji and being a shotacon calls Kenji's doxxing "karma"
We are here

Subplot
A clipper who Kage commissioned calls him out for charging him 50 cents per hour because he was late on a comm by 4 hours
$2 off of a $10 commission

Dex-chan lover
I've been tuning out so much vtubing drama. Even involving the creators I watch, it's not worth keeping up with

Dex-chan lover
I've been tuning out so much vtubing drama. Even involving the creators I watch, it's not worth keeping up with
the vtuber market is becoming overcrowded so i don't think drama will go anywhere soon as more attention seekers will come out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

#news

HEYU, who announced last week that their talents were going on indefinite hiatus, has now announced that they will be graduating on 4/30 due to "financial challenges."
mgcxq0.png

Users who are viewing this thread