๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
#EVENTS
LiLY, an indie VSinger, is holding a lottery event for indie VTubers, where the winners get to use a 3D studio for free

dmw4id.jpg

Dex-chan lover
#news
All US based corpo vtubers can now freely switch with no repercussions.
0u11ua.png
...not exactly. Any existing contracts still have to be honored, outside of the NCAs. Also, the entertainment industry has some different rules about who retains rights to images and likenesses if/when a contract lapses, so I wouldn't expect this to suddenly result in a massive realignment overnight. (Source - not a Vtuber, but have had to personally deal with NCAs in the past, and have dealt with the entertainment industry just enough to hate it.)

Dex-chan lover
#EVENTS
singing tournament
hosts are Rikka and Suisei
contestants are
Asumi Sena (Vspo)
Gabu Rieru (Aogiri High School)
Takane Lui (Hololive)
Fuji Aoi (Indie)
Matsunaga Iori (RIOT Music)
Yukiru Minase (Neo-porte)
Yusuke (Irregular Dice)
Ryushen (Nijisanji)

Dex-chan lover
The CEO is also Captain, the guy who owned PRISM before it collapsed. AniLive is run by Captain, Nexas is run by some dude named Harry. Harry and Captain seem to be working together though since most of the Nexas talents will be streaming on the AniLive app as well as other platforms.

Dex-chan lover
The CEO is also Captain, the guy who owned PRISM before it collapsed. AniLive is run by Captain, Nexas is run by some dude named Harry. Harry and Captain seem to be working together though since most of the Nexas talents will be streaming on the AniLive app as well as other platforms.
He sounds like a teenager
flkfc3.png

etfv0f.jpg
Internship at some Japanese company helping Chinese and Japanese start-up sharing knowledge or skills, or at least that's what I'm getting from his description about it, 4 months
Consultant for a fintech company with a focus on cashless payments, among other things, 11 months
Senior level director, i.e. assistant of execs of some literally who livestreaming platform which also has/had? their own vtuber group, can't find anything about it really, 3 years
Marketing manager for a web 3 game dev studio, 6 months
"Growth lead" of "a pioneering decentralized application (dApp) ecosystem focused on empowering anime, manga, gaming, and VTubing enthusiasts" and "utilizing blockchain technology to ensure secure and transparent transactions within a sustainable dApp-based creator economy." which btw managed to secure 12.7 million dollars in seed funding, i.e. trick crypto retards into giving them money, 11 months
Current position with the goal of "evolve the world of virtual entertainment", 1 year
he seems to think that Pekora and "Gawl Gura" founded Hololive
krvhtp.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread