๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me?
houshou-marine-hololive.gif

Dex-chan lover
Vivi is crying during a members stream [njiisanji member]
doing a member's stream legit crying about how she barely gets any help (most likely from management) and how she feels lost and only finds comfort in her own fandom
"No matter how good I can do, y'know... people can't help otherwise"
all over "spilling food" (stew)
t7r6x9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He faked his death to flee from his previous community

It's not really to flee from his community even, he always had the choice to just step out gracefully. The community is also funnily somewhat forgiving about this

From this Michael de Santa's apology video (it's still in his old channel, but go look for it yourself) he thought it was funny and he loves the feeling of taking soemone for a ride, so rather than just saying something like "Hey guys I'm stepping out from the game" he decided to go with a bang and came up with the idea :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Vivi is crying during a members stream [njiisanji member]

t7r6x9.jpg
Holy shit, I feel bad for her.

She join because her oshis are Pomu and Selen. With both of them gone, her motivation is already in the drainage. Kurosanji did not even support her gen. Heck, even their gen song wasn't sang by them.

Now, this is happening. SHE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE OF A COMPANY! A.S.A.P!

๐Ÿ˜ข

Dex-chan lover
hkqmeh.png

i just found this piece of information today-He faked his death to flee from his previous community
I've heard this story from multiple subreddits, mostly from the vtubers section.

They said that he apologized and this happened a long time ago.

Then, he moved on and become the vtuber we know today.

That's the simplified version of what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Niji has a collab with an energy drink
Kuzuha and Kanae has a shill stream
Anycolor staff has the bright idea to mix the caffeinated energy drink with alcohol
Unconfirmed reports come in of jap teens trying to do the same shit and ended up going to the hospital due to palpitations, severe dizziness and heart arrhythmias
Japan Ministry of Agriculture issues a warning about mixing caffeinated beverages and alcohol
The company energy drink company collabing with nijisanji has to issue a damage control statement regarding the alcohol mix

Dex-chan lover
Anycolor staff has the bright idea to mix the caffeinated energy drink with alcohol
Unconfirmed reports come in of jap teens trying to do the same shit and ended up going to the hospital due to palpitations, severe dizziness and heart arrhythmias
Japan Ministry of Agriculture issues a warning about mixing caffeinated beverages and alcohol
The company energy drink company collabing with nijisanji has to issue a damage control statement regarding the alcohol mix
Now I want a can of the original Four Loko. (I don't - it was awful and I reeeeeally don't want to start drinking again - but holy crap being able to purchase 'energy beer' was damn near magical.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm debating whether I want to make a statement about how terrible of an idea this was by the fact there are clinical studies and warnings by the FDA in regards to banning of these products...

OR

how Kurosanji fucked up even the most basic of advertising/shilling to people...

Like seriously, all you need to do is just advertise the product. Just show the product/energy drink, open the can, drink it, and then say it's delish or whatever that's positive. If you don't like it, then tough it out to the end and just don't do it ever again. It's so simple and yet they still fucked up.

The outcome of this yab can be either: -

1. Both vtubers advertising this is going to be suspended(which is unlikely).

2. The manager suggesting this awful idea is going to be sacked(maybe???).

3. The unconfirmed reports are proven to be true and lawsuits start being thrown(depends on the reports).

4. Nothing happens and this yab will be swept under the already full of yabs, Kurosanji rug(highly likely).

Dex-chan lover
Nexas
Harry is now claiming that the alpha free coins will actually be paid to the talents: This is in direct contradiction to statements made by multiple talents, who have stated that they aren't being paid and won't be paid for gifts until after the alpha ends, and one of them has stated they even doubt that the coins are even being tracked in alpha.

Dex-chan lover
Large indie NSFW ASMRtist and member of GyaruCast Kumo Kuddelmuddel had her Patreon account terminated on the day of her third anniversary of streaming, with Patreon citing ToS violations as reasoning for the termination. Kumo is attempting to contact Patreon to get her account reinstated but is also setting up alternative accounts on ko-fi and SubscribeStar in case that doesn't work out. Kumo's content was stored in MEGA links so the content itself is not lost, but Kumo has stated that without her Patreon revenue she is unable to support herself financially

Users who are viewing this thread