๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
Got some "totally unbiased and on time news" for you guys. Currently, things have been very shaky for the Vtuber community/industry.

1. We all know about Minato Aqua graduating. But, there is also what is happening in IdolCorp/IdolEN. They have sold the company to Brave Group. And some of IdolEN talents are graduating. In particular, the first gen. Yup, Rin, Juna, Fuyo, & Meica is leaving. The good news is that they get to keep their Vtuber assets/IP with condition that they get a part of the revenue for 1 year. This video by Rin will explain it.

2. Have you heard about Hex Haywire? You know? The guy that has those extremely parasocial "fans" because of those sus BFF ASMRs that he makes. One time he decided to wash his hands from those type of content and those "fans" (Got to be honest, a little too late for that, Hex). The "fans" do not like that to the point that one of them even threaten to commit suicide and their friend suspiciously trying to obtain clout from it, only turning out that allegedly it was fake and they did that stunt like the cloutchasers they are. Yeah. That Hex. Well, he finally announcing his graduation from KurosanjiEN. I hate him and his Sicklings just as much as the next guy. But, at least he is free to do the content that he wants without Kurosanji's corporate bullshit. Now, whether or not he will survive being indie depends on his effort and reputation (which is clearly being flushed down the toilet like his friend's goldfish).

3. There has been stories about a femboy Vtuber named Taiga. From what I heard, all his accounts from YT, Twitch, Twitter had been suspended/banned. It was due to some assholes (in particular from one person but I'm not giving this asshole any clout) abusing the social media's report system by mass reporting false reports. That particular asshole even allegedly stalked Taiga. But, his "crusade" doesn't just stop there. He/They also attacks Shylily's clipper, Pierre. Heck, he even made a manifesto about it like some wannabe revolutionary. Seriously, these people needs to be deplatform for their behaviour.

Anyways, that some "news" that we might have missed. If there are information that may be incorrect/missing/incomplete/false etc., please correct/add them. I don't have all the information and just heard it from rumors/social media.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shylily's clipper, Pierre.
I think they got their YT account back recently, right?

Taiga also has their channel back, as well.

Edit: Sorry looks like that info was old. I think Taiga lost their accounts again?

The most interesting part of that story, though, is that the stalker is some vintage jazz YT channel who felt attacked by Taiga for some reason. Something they said in a video?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I enjoy Mouse, kson (who doesn't?), and all the big collabs Mouse does with other vshojo members.

Dex-chan lover
I think they got their YT account back recently, right?
Yes. Pierre got his YT account back. He even said "I lived, bitch!". So, that is a win for him. But still an asshole move by the assholes for mass reporting him.

From what I heard from the man himself on the Virtual Youtubers subreddit, the account was suspended because it was accused of "impersonation". YT bots probably detected it and automatically ban it. To solve the problem, they have to rename the channel to "Shylily Clips - Fan Channel". After getting back the channel, he decided to transfer the ownership of the channel to Shylily. That's the condensed version of the story. Here is the link to the subreddit post if you want the full story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Hey guys...this pretty much sums it up right here...:oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mikeneko gets into another kerfuffle this time due to changing her usual hashtag into something someone was already using, forcing them to change it after she refuses to go back to her old one. She chooses to instead blame antis for making it a big deal.
https://x.com/nemuisanw/status/1822234479760421020
on a related note
7yrqdc.png

Dex-chan lover
World is so unfair man

Like she back like anything never happen. She start again blank canvas, ignoring all the black pain that been tarnishing the room.

Users who are viewing this thread