Waga Itoshi no Wota Kanojo

Group Leader
@GenericAsian I'm totally fine handing it off to you if you'd like to take over. I clearly have too much on my plate already xD.

I can provide some help with any other scanlation tasks if you want it, but of course the amount of redraws this series usually needs is what kept me from continuing in the first place (especially when considered on balance with other projects).

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who is tired of the "nothing like a protagonist" description done in these summaries or by these characters? They are all exactly like protagonist of manga... now granted, there is some level of variety... but when your "nothing like a protagonist" is like thousands upon thousands of other protagonists... it's just f***ing annoying....

Now if you said he was nothing like an RPG protagonist, I'd understand... but let's be real... you and most other people are not thinking about that....

Dex-chan lover
mangarock just shut down either this or last year. and this was around during the batoto era as well. regardless, thanks for picking it up.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Yaay! Romcom!
*reads summary*
> "ordinary protagonist", nothing stands out, harmless guy.
ugh, rip romcom manga

Contributor
"Would you like an otaku girlfriend? Obviously the answer is NO"

Wait, what?

With the first sentence, they immediately established that I won't find this relatable. Clearly, any cultured person knows that the obvious answer is YES. It is so self-evidently true that it is written as such in the constitutions of great nations and ancient religious and philosophical texts.

Users who are viewing this thread