Waka-chan wa Kyou mo Azatoi

Dex-chan lover
7/10 only docking for the "MC is a 'nice guy' and hot girls love him" trope, which frankly gets old after the 10,293,293 time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, there are 145 chapters already, it's a shame that only 51 are translated.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro why the hell there so many skip chapters for English smfh where the rest skipping chapters madee gave it a 5. If they add more chapters then I'll definitely rate it higher but bruh so many skipped chapters turns people off this series....

Fed-Kun's army
I gave it a one ready because it's the same thing over and over again do get so embarrassed over the girl that likes him a lot she gets mad but she still continues to go out to him in the crazy part is the drama is stupid about another guys and I try to swoop in is going to get the main character to get hard to finally say I love you to her 1 billionth time lame so predictable come on guys This is ain't cute anymore it's such a loop circle loop circle loop circle.

Honestly I have mix feelings from this whole thing. Somehow I managed to pursuit it more after the first chapter and now I'm left with feelings of agitated, dissatisfaction, and a bit of interest. ill probably check the other language chapters to see if I can gain a bit of satisfaction and call it a day.

Supporter
The whole love hotel comedy plot is of pretty bad taste, especially since the author knows full well that many girls get raped when drunk.
And the male character attitude here is complete trash.
On the whole, this serie looks very generic and very borderline in many aspects. Not sure I'll read the whole of it.

Last edited:
Man, it really sucks that I can't translate stuff man... This one seems to be a really good one too, but the english version just appears to have been abandoned

Users who are viewing this thread