Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai! - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Horror incarnate
word-image-131854-2-e1674040029393.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
lol, to someone who is introvert and can't talk well to someone else, don't let your mind take over you, don't overthinking it, just take it usually, and then you will be able to talk normally, i know this because i'am an overthinker, the hard part is the first step to brave enough to said something.
if you can overcome this, you will gain confidence, social skill, and you can even become a public speaker.

Dex-chan lover
If you could get okonomiyaki for just 100 yen, it'd be a steal.

Damn he can't properly talk to women, and his friends abandoned him when he needed them the most, he's just like me fr
Well, it's not like any of them can talk to women, so I'm not sure what help they could offer. Even moral support seems suspect from those guys.

lol, to someone who is introvert and can't talk well to someone else, don't let your mind take over you, don't overthinking it, just take it usually, and then you will be able to talk normally, i know this because i'am an overthinker, the hard part is the first step to brave enough to said something.
Being an introvert isn't part of it, really. But overthinking absolutely is.

The key thing to remember is that the vast majority of people are too busy thinking about other stuff than the details of what you say and how. If you can something that isn't completely off-putting, even if it's just a half-assed greeting or non-committal response, most people won't think too much of it and just try to make it fit what they were expecting.

So yeah, just say something. If nothing else, you've learned how to open your mouth. That's the first step to learning how to interact with people.

Supporter
if you can overcome this, you will gain confidence, social skill, and you can even become a public speaker.
Being an introvert isn't part of it, really. But overthinking absolutely is.

The key thing to remember is that the vast majority of people are too busy thinking about other stuff than the details of what you say and how. If you can something that isn't completely off-putting, even if it's just a half-assed greeting or non-committal response, most people won't think too much of it and just try to make it fit what they were expecting.

So yeah, just say something. If nothing else, you've learned how to open your mouth. That's the first step to learning how to interact with people.
Orrrrrrr.....

We can just go out the back gate.

Dex-chan lover
That's the last chapter released. This manga should be weekly or fortnightly. The stories are too short for a monthly manga. The manga is good.

Dex-chan lover
Mere sight of them...

Oh, by the way, Osis, I forgot to congratulate you on return of cardboard-chan. Peace and love!

Users who are viewing this thread