Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I mean they kinda got him :kek: but girl, it's okay! you're the only one who needs to think he's hot :thumbsup:

DqHifpG.png

Dex-chan lover
She's saying, "I'm not grumpy!" with all the energy of an angry girl saying, "I'm not angry!" On a different note, grumpy Momo is cute. Though other than those nails, they're all cute.

Worst stalker ever. Admits to stalking, admits to being too lazy to stalk properly and demands to know the rest.

Don't want to say she sees him that way, but also don't want to say he's not someone to see that way.

I would like a Wakaba of my own. One who appreciates my strengths, acknowledges and approves of my existence.
Wakaba is very likeable. There's little to not like about her.

she got strong bias. understandable.
Girl's in love.

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the name, but this character the friends photographed, the hot nerd, reminds me of a manga in which the guy was exaggeratedly kind, but dumb and from a very poor family

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else expecting Momo to be that one friend who doesn't want anyone outside their friend group getting close to the love interest? That or just trying to interfere as much as possible
It's not that, it's that she's acts virtually like an opposite person around both. If you notice her friend group are mostly gals. The flashy and outgoing type. Exactly the type of girls that the MC opened on saying he doesn't feel comfortable around. Momo also changes her looks (or doesn't) to appear more femine with her friends. Wearing makeup and everything which she's already said she only wears in short bursts not to make the MC uncomfortable. On the other hand I'm not sure her friends know anything about her tomboyish side, which is apparently 100% a from for the MC. Then if there's a miracle she still can't do the same things with both. The MC wants to go to the arcade and places teenage boys typically hang out and Momo does that with him, but with the girls she goes for sweet stuff in cafe's

It just would not work. Considering either party.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows the fonts used in this chapter? They seem fun to use.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that, it's that she's acts virtually like an opposite person around both. If you notice her friend group are mostly gals. The flashy and outgoing type. Exactly the type of girls that the MC opened on saying he doesn't feel comfortable around. Momo also changes her looks (or doesn't) to appear more femine with her friends. Wearing makeup and everything which she's already said she only wears in short bursts not to make the MC uncomfortable. On the other hand I'm not sure her friends know anything about her tomboyish side, which is apparently 100% a from for the MC. Then if there's a miracle she still can't do the same things with both. The MC wants to go to the arcade and places teenage boys typically hang out and Momo does that with him, but with the girls she goes for sweet stuff in cafe's

It just would not work. Considering either party.
I think you're mixing characters up. Wakaba is the one who is friends with MC, Momo is one of the girls in the friend group.

Users who are viewing this thread