Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. Also, My biggest fear is being treated like a creep. Imagine you're just having a good day, minding your own business and somebody or a group looks at you like this?
images

I will never ever leave my house after that

Dex-chan lover
My one question is what’s the point of waiting before getting off the elevator when there only the floor 7 button pressed meaning they were both going to the same floor to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Some of you guys clearly never had social anxiety.
"The fear of interacting with people -> not interacting with people -> not having experience in social situations -> making up weird scenarios in your head -> complicating things more than it should" is more common irl than you think

Dex-chan lover
hell yeah, the cardboard is back. to quote osis from one of their previous credit pages:
"Phew, almost went legit there for a second."

When friend group a and b meet and you're not sure to use personality a or b.
use the less racist one, the real homies would understand :02:
(for legal reasons this is a joke)

No, but it is a bit different when you practically followed them to the doorstep they where going to... even if he lives right next to it.
you'll only look like a creep if you're tailing them - turn the tables by walking faster and passing them, so that if anything now it'll look like they're the ones tailing you.
(this is made even easier by the fact that if you're in this situation then you're probably a guy stuck behind a girl, which means that you probably already walk faster than them as is and should have no trouble passing them)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl!

Its sweet that she got two visits while sick, though hopefully one day daiki will get slightly less awkward with girls so he could just say he's visiting a sick friend and tiny girl would put 2 and 2 together.

Dex-chan lover
you'll only look like a creep if you're tailing them - turn the tables by walking faster and passing them, so that if anything now it'll look like they're the ones tailing you.
That doesn't apply here, since the walk is too short and too narrow to walk past someone without other issues. And for the same reason, you don't look like a creep anyway. And overall is one of those small ways guys feel unwelcome in society, though that's a somewhat different debate.

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Its really something else how in all mangas you see this. Like, he lives there, why is HE the one giving explanations? Shes the sus one, since he never saw here before on his floor, so how come the guy acts like he did anything wrong?
I will never get this cliche.
It totally isnt a cliche. This is one of the most relatable things Ive seen in manga. Its not always rational, but looking like youre following someone and not wanting to look like a creep only to end up looking even worse is something that has to have happened to you at least once before. Well if youre a guy at least. And not an actual creep. Of course girls dont have it easy either because they have to worry that one of the dudes that seems to be following them may actually be a creep. Because they do exist. Creeps ruin everything for all of us.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. Also, My biggest fear is being treated like a creep. Imagine you're just having a good day, minding your own business and somebody or a group looks at you like this?
images

I will never ever leave my house after that
you use the Grand Reverse: it's their problem that they think you're a creep, not yours. Cause, obviously, you're not a creep and you know it

Dex-chan lover
bro should've ignored her and just sprinted to wakaba's apartment 😭

Users who are viewing this thread