Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.…

Dex-chan lover
I personally will not go to Comikey. Not interested in official translations. So in time if Comikey is the only postings. The last updated time (fans translations) will get old. Then I will discontinue and delete my saved translations.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh great, the last 10 chapters will never see the light of day then
It's up to the translation group. If they discontinue doing a fan-translation after official pickup. Then yea, you won't see the last 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Well credit where it's due, there's no obnoxious white-out unlike what Manga Up vomited out, but this is still kinda mediocre for a product people are supposed to pay for. Tons of minor typos (is it Selria or Serlia?), awkward tone for some jokes and still no color pages.

Contributor
Why will

We never see the last 10 chapters?
I mean, you technically will, but on Comikey. Which will take some time and, while you can read chapters for free on the app, you’ll inevitably have to pay to read the final one.

Dex-chan lover
Why will

We never see the last 10 chapters?
When manga gets picked up by official translation, the fan translation usually drops, as it will eventually get translated, it's just a matter of time. But the translations take a really long time so it's going to take a while if the translation group drops.

• This
Reactions: GK
Contributor
Well credit where it's due, there's no obnoxious white-out unlike what Manga Up vomited out, but this is still kinda mediocre for a product people are supposed to pay for. Tons of minor typos (is it Selria or Serlia?), awkward tone for some jokes and still no color pages.
Usually Comikey’s a but understanding of translation errors if you mention them in their discord. That said, I am a little miffed just because given how Square Enix operates, we won’t actually see any volume releases of these (because according to the Comikey team, they’d have to do even more licensing work to release those).

Dex-chan lover
Official translation and the second page has an error that changes the meaning of a sentence.

"So did things end up like this?" Yes, obviously they did.

Group Leader
I personally will not go to Comikey. Not interested in official translations. So in time if Comikey is the only postings. The last updated time (fans translations) will get old. Then I will discontinue and delete my saved translations.
i could of sworn their official take on it before this got uploaded here in MD was different, like the text they were going with felt more cringier apart from the current one now. at least there seems to be a improvement, but not by a lot it seems

offtopic//
for those who are also interested of what the mangaka is currently doing, then he is just now working on nsfw series for succubus in wonderland

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
the-office-steve-carell.gif

Dex-chan lover
Take into account that Comikey helped with Manga Up Global translations, so if some groups didn't drop them back when Manga Up Global picked up all these series months ago, are they actually going to drop them now that Comikey added them to their site too (since is basically the same tl), and this apply for all these Comikey - Manga Up Global shared series that got posted recently, and older ones, difference is that some series aren't censored in Comikey now (only ones that aren't in Manga Up Global app anymore are Vermeil in Gold and this one i think, the rest are shared between Manga Up and Comikey)

Well unless they rush out the last few chapters for series that are already done in raws, but you can always check out rips out there

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh also some of the context isn't even correct. Cercer's company isn't a failure, the whole point of the manga is that her approach to the industry works, it's just that the entire industry is going through a massive slump due to a lack of interest from the younger graduates. Her line was "You might think this is a sunsetting industry but it's more accurate to say that the sun has already set!"

Dex-chan lover
would be nice to know officially by MochiHachi if they gonna drop it or nah

Users who are viewing this thread