Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Huh the MC has more balls than I expected. Didn’t think it would go that far this soon

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck does the black magic company have so little employees, there is so many desperate people in the world and the fact that the black magic company only has 10 employees with the opportunity to live life of a rich asshole sounds unbelievable to me, out of everything in this manga, this fact single handedly ruined the immersion compared to all the magic and bullshit in this world.
Though the gripe about communications class is very realistic

Chance > logical consideration > action. Beauty of smut manga. The "We are hot, busty women living under the same roof with a guy that we all love deeply, but somehow we never do anything beyond second base (skipping first base, too intimate) and even then we're all embarrassed about it" ecchi harem crap can get on one's nerves sometimes.

Something bother me, if they really are a dusk compagny then where do they find the money to pay wage twice that of white compagny?

Double-page supporter
did he already fuck? damn this guy is fast

also what kind of company is this? I'll like to interview for a job as well

Dex-chan lover
The story premise is stupid but at least MC is not a typical JP dude that can't touch a woman.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I figured we were onto a winner with the full colour nipples page.
This chapter did not disappoint. That is a succubus worthy of the title. 🤩

Incidentally though, I'd hazard a guess that her name is supposed to be either "Seluria" or "Serulia", rather than "Seruria".

[Edit]: Later personally settled for calling her Cerulia, as that makes a lot more sense.

Dex-chan lover
@LordoftheKeep Because, they start with K in Japanese, and due to the fact that the old values started with K, and so do the new values, the TL prolly felt it was better to leave it as3K instead of 3D to start, and then to 3P when they introduced the changed values.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a wise man right there, thinking before taking the bait just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread