Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10…

Dex-chan lover
The first half of this chapter...Just, waoh.
The levels of self-righteousness and self-pleasing statements were remarkable. He pretty much said "I love you" because he feels bad for her. Pity has a limit. o_0

The latter half...Welp, lel. Japan be Japan. "Sue for damages" made me giggle a bit.

Dex-chan lover
That was a Gamers rise up moment if ever I've seen one.

For those confused during this chapter:

Some big mistranslations I saw: Franz on page 10 says "I'm sure HE (her brother) still loves you!"
And continuing on page 11 he doesn't talk first person but talks about how her brother could never hate a sister like that .
Page 11 Mary says "Then why did he leave?!" and Franz retorts with "Because you're important to him!" The bubbles after this are also mistranslated but you guys get the point.

It's either MTL or a really bad translator.

Group Leader
@Blubgoo Them's fightin words - I might be comparatively shit as a translator, but my decisions were intentional. I misread it as Franz being the subject, and its contextual enough that I rolled with it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'll get it fixed.

@Koolio I apologize that it came out offensive but those were just really big errors to make. No major problem though since it's not like any of us are paying for this. Just might want to get a TLC for context heavy dialogue if you have trouble with those.

Here's some fixes for the dialogue for page 11-12 while you're at it:
Page 11:
"Your brother should've been able to forcibly change you if he was that great of a devil"
"But your brother chose to let you change yourself no matter how long it would take"
"The reason he did that is clear"

Page 12:
"He loves" "His little sister."
"The heck is that. I was still rejected in the end."
"Acting like... you know it all."

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised by the depth of this manga, especially if you compare it with shoujo mangas... Still a better love story than Twilight

Also, black magic for a black company: poetic retribution.

Fed-Kun's army
Mhh so 11 hour shifts turn you into a zombie which collapses? I mean dont get me wrong ofc its a lot but you still have 13 hours a day left so sleep shouldnt be a problem...freetime will suffer tho

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this is how capitalism works. The owner of the means of production extract the maximum profit, and the workers suck the dick. And the convenient presence of unemployment makes you easy to replace.

Some cold blooded murderer, destroyer of cities (as per description) is moved to tears by poor labor conditions -- manga-level psychological realism.

Throughout this manga they are playing with dark concepts, like demons, sacrifices, dark magic, which turn out to be not dark, but cute and kind. What a switcheroo, pure comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread