Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19…

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for the Dad reveal! It he the one raising the taxes? Is the alligator lady the new step-mom?

This is the first smut title I have actually followed, because I feel things deeply so I have to pace my own self, not others. I wonder what other titles I should carefully peek into?

This has become one of my favorite Manga! Cute art, no censor and interesting story. Love it!

Fed-Kun's army
Lots of lewd.

@tora_sgc
Very informative post.
The end-note explanation is far too late when its relevancy is at the very beginning of the chapter. The line on page 2 stuck out like a sore thumb when a simple note right under would work.

@Ribath
He's saying it mockingly since it's the type of thing certain political-correctness oriented people would spout.

@tora_sgc
Couldn't have said it better myself. It just seems as if the TL made random guesses towards the meanings behind usages rather than doing research.
Guess it would be hard to tell the story they wanted to tell if they actually did fact checking

@tora_sgc @crazybars @tora_sgc @crazybars Damn i though something was fishy with the whole gender neutrality in the TL note. But no society on earth has neutral first person pronouns ask any philological graduate and they will tell you just how absurd it is to add something like that, in short madness and confusion will ensue when talking formally and informally, especially in languages that use verb endings to show gender, so either the genders will be horribly mixed and sound illiterate or everyone will sound unbelievably snobbish and narcissistic about themselves.

@theo1996

That is correct. In a language where gender changes how you use nouns, verbs and language structure and you have to carefully select how you speak to people, this Boku claim simply sounds too ridiculous to believe at face value without an explanation that people probably can't verify or understand anyway and thus wouldn't accept anyways.

This really is a case where Koolio telling us this fact tidbit about Boku is pointless because what now? There's no way to support nor deny Koolio's Boku claim for us average users that would change people's minds on this topic.

I know Bokukko is a real thing. So what? Is this mainstream? It sure doesn't look like it. If anything, it looks like they're piggybacking on the usage of Boku as assigning masculine traits to girl characters like the Tomboyish Sera. That sure doesn't sound like Boku is turning into a gender less pronoun does it?

https://myanimelist.net/featured/1311/All_About_Bokukko_Character

Dex-chan lover
Once again, the boobs are less interesting than the catharsis of a corrupt company's comeuppance and happy workplace conditions.

Group Leader
@Koolio

Imagine one being such a commie kekold they're totally fine with leaving a chapter they did the work on up, even after the mods massacre their boy and snibbity-snib some tl;dr wall of text they put at the end of it.

But I guess gommunism is, at its heart, kekoldry to the state. So maybe it shouldn't be too surprising. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just realized what this manga reminded me of... high school dxd. They're very similar in fanservice and how every character met the prez when they were in the lowest times of their lives

Dex-chan lover
Now that some good information on the last page, as usual thank you for the chapter. 😌

Users who are viewing this thread