Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26…

Dex-chan lover
@Nothas, yep ... undead arent usual sentient and are simply animated by magic, some are of course (Liches) but most arent.

Fed-Kun's army
Vanita's out there living Jeff Bezo's late-stage capitalist nightmare dream.

Aggregator gang
OMG prez, why are you so cute even when angry!? 😍

Can't wait for next chapter!

Meh, black-purple, I prefer Temur colors myself, no bothering with reanimating dead creatures, just pure, unaltered rage(and maybe some counterspells too).

Also, Is he really going to make a zombie human again to prove that they have rights? Or am I reading the bones incorrectly?

Dex-chan lover
God dammit! Prez is too cute, too cute. I want to give her treats and do inapproperiate things with her in the workplace.

The begining of the chapter, oooofff!! Also, fuck that witch! both figurative and literally!

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, MC and gangs will prove that undead is human enough to have human rights. And because there are many species besides Homo Sapiens, it's perfectly sane to say that undead is a living thing. It just happened to be dead for at least one time.

SCREEN CAP ME

Dex-chan lover
He's talking about a massive revival spell. Undead are simply magic-infused souls attached to corpses.

Just treat it like Chrome running in Window 95. What he's proposing, is a massive overhaul.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think a revival. I think they will prosecute her under demons laws

Is he trying to say and undead human is still a human? Or will they classify undead as demons to which there are laws?

Users who are viewing this thread