Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26…

Dex-chan lover
the new girl design, the snide/subtle remark of cheap/mass labor, the brainwashing and quieting dissenters....

I wonder where does the author got all these interesting ideas from.... lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Shirt
Sori ai canotu espiaku oru riadu yapanisu

But, i mean, it's not like its very hard to figure out how this group solves problems.

Dex-chan lover
This manga always amazes me how the art style looks like a slice of life puni manga but the actual content contains so many risque shots.

Double-page supporter
@nachtness it's better than China and automation. As re-education cost is only one magic talisman. And they don't need to eat feed or even get energy. 100% Free worker nearly. Also in overlord ainz use undead worker for rent.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Author-kun! have you not been told that it is not wise to talk that way about people's republic of china?.

also relevant
O5CdYBF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Teenagers choose to stay here for the ecchi.
The workforce choose to stay here to see what the ideal job looks like.
And now we are all together to enjoy the underlying office and legal drama.

Aggregator gang
Never would have imagined I'd say something like this, but undead labor wouldn't really be unethical. Barring having to drag and restrain the deceased's soul in the corpse, there's no issue if you have the corpses. Heck, I bet you could easily find people willing to sell the rights to their corpse.

I get what's being referenced here, but this example would be more akin to robots with A.I..

Dex-chan lover
Honestly what they should be doing is finding competing companies and convincing them to lobby the government for new regulations and laws aimed at dealing with this situation. Companies love to regulate their competitors in ways that don't affect their own business. Though I suppose that would take too long for what they're trying to do here. Still they should contact some other companies about the issue to try and put some regulations in place to prevent new necromancers from doing this in the future and undercutting their profits.

Dex-chan lover
Franz confronts his biggest enemy yet, unchecked capitalism (or the PRC, whatever, slave labour)

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo
It seems the necromancers are a limited resource thus it's unlikely that all of the companies could do so. Besides it's a move that doesn't change how they have to do business, and prevents something that would allow people to undercut their prices. Companies tend to be adverse to change so rather than trying to change things up to acquire necromancers they could just prevent others from doing so and thus not have to change anything while protecting their company.

Users who are viewing this thread