Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 9 Ch. 47…

Dex-chan lover
Any chapter with best girl Eleanor is automatically a good chapter.

Opening a restaurant right in the residential district?

I refuse to believe that she could do that without people complaining about the noise from incoming traffic, or that the new development hurts "neighborhood character".

Or that the city's zoning laws would give her a permit to begin construction in that place.

Fucking NIMBYs.

/s

Dex-chan lover
I confess, I was a bit worried we were getting an Eleanor chapter without sex...
I'm a bit there are so few chapters left, does anyone know if the WN/LN is significantly longer? Might be worth trying to read a machine translation if there is much more content.
as far i remember the WN kinda mace it fade to black in ecchi scene like that Harem labyrinth, so if you expect WN to have sex scene like manga you will disappointed, as for if it longer dunno about that but think this one close to 1-1 in term of adaptation(actually manga in plus since its show the ecchi scene :meguusmug: )

Dex-chan lover
Opening a restaurant right in the residential district?

I refuse to believe that she could do that without people complaining about the noise from incoming traffic, or that the new development hurts "neighborhood character".

Or that the city's zoning laws would give her a permit to begin construction in that place.

Fucking NIMBYs.

/s
Contrary to the USA zoning laws, most countries put a preference on mixed zoning over segregating every type of zones (residential, industrial, and commercial)

Dex-chan lover
as far i remember the WN kinda mace it fade to black in ecchi scene like that Harem labyrinth, so if you expect WN to have sex scene like manga you will disappointed, as for if it longer dunno about that but think this one close to 1-1 in term of adaptation(actually manga in plus since its show the ecchi scene :meguusmug: )
Thanks, that's really unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
You've worked hard and done good, Varrel--you and CrimsonSix. As always, thank you for your efforts.

That being said, seeing that table of contents is a bit saddening--the ride's almost over, and there hasn't been anywhere near enough chapters devoted to best girl Eleanor.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Coming back from the latest chapter, it seems that she forgot the contraceptive magic. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
"I've already made my mind up who I'm having babies with" damn she wasn't lying

Dex-chan lover
Coming back from the latest chapter, it seems that she forgot the contraceptive magic. :meguupog:
"Forgot" uhhh I think she may have done the equivalent of locking legs after hearing "I'm bouta bust"
buddy is NOT ready to run a restaurant

Users who are viewing this thread