Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

@JackSen then if you are both busy in real life, it's common decency to leave a note for both possible scanlators and readers alike to say "hey, we're busy right now, so translations might get slowed down a bit." you leave your own project AWOL with nothing and get pissy that someone picks up your slack? And I'm serious about the quality, missing punctuation, wordy sentences, basic English mistakes and meme translations, which Varrel improves on by a long mile.

>"My Revenge"
Hahahahahahaha. Like anyone gives a shit about your revenge, lad.
What amazing lolcow behaviour

Maybe instead of being combative about your laziness and forgetfulness, you should be apologizing to everyone for delaying the release of these chapters through your own incompetence @JackSen if you don't like that, maybe you shouldn't be doing this at all and should just let Varrel take over as the sole group for the series.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
When the title is so long that even the readers settings get messed up.

I always found it ironic that a communist thought a manga about a hardworking man who wants an honest wage getting hired by a decent company and helping them compete in the marketplace was a beacon of communist ideals.

And now that Koolio's got competition, suddenly competition is a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, this guy Koolio came back, and nothing changed. Unluckily for him, Varell's put an end to his leftist tendencies. It's funny how these types--from scanlation (evidently) to video game localization--operate off the same playbook: They can't help but inject their politics, they think they're above the original creators, and they don't believe in self-awareness.

Good on you, Varell. For this, you're the man.

@Perriner: That's how communists frequently work--communism for thee, not me.

it's getting ugly
(or rather it's disgusting)
once ch
start
but once u pass ch
then u'r good to go again

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if this gets a full on hentai version. The short scenes it has rn are pretty disappointing.

Welp, another 3 to 4 month of waiting. And also still no notes about update.

Group Leader
[img]

Users who are viewing this thread