Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Dex-chan lover
@kanami-chan noone cares about who's better if you wanna start that debate go do it somewhere else, we're here just to enjoy the series

Fed-Kun's army
Why having 2 team on the same manga when there is that many good manga untranslated ? if u are in lack of ideas i can give u some

@migh because Koolio is a dick who makes bad meme references and throws politics in his credits page constantly, so varrel is properly translating it
just wait for the varrel version

Double-page supporter
Nothing like a little competition to motivate people.

Group Leader
I'm pretty much as far politically as it's possible to get from Koolio, but even I think the hate is kinda overblown. He's stopped with the yikes-tier credits pages, so maybe the drama should be dropped?

Haha no. It should continue.

Thanks Again Varrel for the great translations!

@KiTA he's been sitting on all these translated chapters and as soon as someone more competent started to pump out chapters he's now dumping them. Koolio himself says that Varrel "sniped" these after they were done translating the entire volume but then why make the readers wait three months? It's not like the translation and typeset quality got any better from the wait.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly didn't know that koolio been putting out chapters because i already blocked his tl group lol. If they really stopped doing memeshit and politics then all is good. It probably won't matter to them or other readers but i don't mind unblocking them.

Group Leader
@ArcBrunestud Because he and I were busy in real life. Also, he actually translated the entire volume before someone else decide to pick up the serie. I did the redraw and typeset and I finished the chapter 20 one day before Varrel upload his version, we didn't upload it just because I forgot to send the chapter to Koolio, so that was MY FAULT. Then when Varrel upload it, I was angry because of my mistake, you all the haters and the effort wasted, so I worked on the next chapters. That's why we upload the rest of the volumen these days, that was my revenge. Btw, competent? LOL but well, it's fine if you like it, I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread