Wan Mu - Ch. 20 - You Guys Talk First

Group Leader
That series is just a pain to read, can anyone just spoil me the end ?
I can't imagine reading 23 more chapters of whatever this is.

Dex-chan lover
wait is this still ongoing? the god damn backstory of the ending with a dick in between her legs and an child at that is HELL!!! we already know how it ended so way the hell aren’t we getting on with the story? or is this ALL THERE IS TO IT? an sad flashback then we go back to her not enjoying the dick she GLADLY chose cuz that’s “normal”

they end up together and the husband ends up supporting her and the kid has trouble understandingat first butcomes around. Conservative bitch mom talks to gay moms and seems to start coming around as well. Oh and theres a gorl that tries to get with mumu and gets rejected and the ending chaoter is her laying sad in bed for some reason.i read to end with mtl so a lot of it is confusing but wuwu definitely goes through shit to get to the happy ending

wait is this still ongoing? the god damn backstory of the ending with a dick in between her legs and an child at that is HELL!!! we already know how it ended so way the hell aren’t we getting on with the story? or is this ALL THERE IS TO IT? an sad flashback then we go back to her not enjoying the dick she GLADLY chose cuz that’s “normal”
No, this is not lesbian-gets-cucked ntr or whatever you're worried about. It's a bit of a slow burn but the art and expressiveness (and all the cheek pouches from eating) are brilliantly done, imo.

Dex-chan lover
No, this is not lesbian-gets-cucked ntr or whatever you're worried about. It's a bit of a slow burn but the art and expressiveness (and all the cheek pouches from eating) are brilliantly done, imo.
OK! good! i didn’t know how it will go since i decided to stop reading from chapter 8 and wait for it to end cuz it will hurt less to read it in one go that to wait for chapters, and what i was afraid that the story is still keeping going with the flashback(?) and i wanted the part were she tries to get back together cuz that will hurt as hell to see you ex-gf chosing the dick and coming back with an child for you to take care now cuz welp i guess it took her to many times getting raield by her husbadn to bloody understand it (I’m very bitter we got the chapter to see her not enjoy garbage sex LOOL)

Users who are viewing this thread