Wandering Warrior of Wudang

Pretty good read, it has a nice flow of the story, it's not rushed. The Martial Arts at chapter 39, not so much action but pretty decent and not cringy. This one is hilarious!

@SemiNoodle You’re probably referring to manhuas (from China). Manhwas rarely suck imo, at worst they’re decent and still readable.

But yeah, this is gold so far lmao

@shutooo indeed, I saw some wise soul on a chat thread use Manhuas for Chinese manga and Manwhas for Korean. I dunno about all the Korean ones being at worst decent because holy spitballs the Koreans really like melodrama and that grates on me like a rusty grater on daikon. Each to their own tho.

It's quite good and everything, but there will be even some character development in future? Because at this point MC is still a piece of garbage who only cares about money. Is he going to notice his wrong doings and be better person or not?

@Szyszysz honestly I kind of hope not, it's refreshing to see a main character as just a giant douche with purely selfish motives. My guy is well aware that he's a massive prick and does not give a shit and I love that for him.

Users who are viewing this thread