Want to Sell Me Your Body? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

... What's going on with the flashes of the side characters after the time skip? Is Matsuda working as a model??? Kanna seems to be petting goats while wearing a necktie, I don't even have any guesses about what that could be supposed to mean. (I would not recommend wearing a necktie around goats, btw.)

Dex-chan lover
@Shirube I think Matsuda opened a suit store... no you're absolutely right, he's a high-end fashion model now...

Kanna mentioned that she was trying to become a veterinarian like her father so, that's probably what she's doing.

Lastly, Dad is successfully not being a deadbeat after having gotten his life together.

Dex-chan lover
Eh was this axed/rushed to end?

The art is just OOF what happened

Dex-chan lover
Aaawwww T-T.ending already.welp I still enjoyed it while it last.❤.

Thank you soooooo much scanlation team for finishing the translations and for this last update!!❤

Dex-chan lover
Well shame it was axed, the story was maybe not the greatest but it wasn't that bad. Additionally there were a lot potential ways this manga could go further and plot points that were left unaddressed. Shame.

I kinda get it the art was kinda wonky all the time but in this chapter it really went downhill. So my guess is the combination of too low interest and lack of artist time killed this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow.. This is just.. sad..
I mean, The ending is what I hoped for so i'm happy with that.
But this story had a huge potential with these unusual characters that are really interesting..
It's just sad to see it ending so soon without getting to show us more of the characters..
But I enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for the chapter, wish to see more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This is a great ending for a story with drama potential like this one. I would have liked to see more about their relationship as it grew but that's my only real complaint.

Dex-chan lover
I'm okay with the ending I suppose but what the actual hell happened with the art? Like how did no one in this process say hell no redo these pages.

I was worried with the time skip she would end up visiting her grave and the cake as a offering or she would be in a wheelchair or something.

Users who are viewing this thread