Want to Sell Me Your Body? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Well, I enjoyed this one. Every chapter. Exactly the thing I like.
And I don't understand, why they diss the art. As for me, it's wonderful, and I like it a lot. Maybe because they couldn't discern the characters...poor things.
Thanks for the translation.

Yess, happy ending!

I was afraid the whole time this would end in a sad way. Glad it didn't

Fed-Kun's army
well, nice happy ending there :D good to see it, overall a nice little story

I do wish we got more time with the two as a couple, though at least we got the little time skip

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the art was that it was rushed. I'm not sure where the mangaka originally imagined taking this story, but it was redirected after very few chapters, and then wrapped-up. The mangaka probably wasn't motivated to invest in the art of the final chapter.

Double-page supporter
The father and others get it together, fin.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It was short, but I prefer this over a longer, more drama filled story. About the art, I can't really say, I don't mind it very much.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Tongue is good, yeah.

That was a pretty decent confession and the time skip was unexpected, it's good the cat is still there.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it was kind of expected if will be a short story after the second chapter resolve the issue of the debt and the bond between this two grown up more legitimely.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, art was a bit off at some points in this chapter, but I still really liked the story. Wish it was longer.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread