War Dao Sanctification - Ch. 8 - The Conspiracy Revealed

Group Leader
Thanks alot for reading my translation, please help me out by letting me know my mistakes and how to improve my work.

well, a bit cliche and repetitive reincarnate theme but at least a very fast pace of the story. others may take 30 chs something to this stage but this one only takes 8 chs

Group Leader
@skyscar bro, you might think that way, but the manhua skipped many great parts fom the novel, so... I don't think this pace is that good.

@YamiMao it s good that we (maybe I) dont have to read some shit about the cultivation realm, pills shit, weapon grade shit blah blah like many others.

i know there are many things skip just by reading some sig detail are not in the manhua. i may look down on this but i bet the novel is that superb....

Group Leader
@skyscar the parts they skipped were battles only, like really fun battles, I'm translating the novel too, but idk where to upload the translations, as nobody has yet translated it...

@YamiMao i expect something like some background details blah blah blah from the pace that quite rush. if mostly are battles, okay keep up the good pace. as long as it s not like almost the whole chapter in one panel or 3-4-5 chs of novel in 1 manhua ch.

@YamiMao

Thank you so much for translating this! So far, in my opinion, you are doing a great job.
Also, I agree with you that the story seems rushed: MC improved way too quickly and even without reading the novel, it is apparent that the manhua skipped a lot of details / scenes.
The art is somehow original and intriguing although I much prefer other (classical) styles...still not bad at all, objectively.

Keep up the good work!

Group Leader
@SouDesuKa hey, i started translating a completely new manhua, and even after translating its chapter 1, i still can't understand the story, it feels like, this storyline is completely new, and alot different thab the others, at the end of chapter 1, it gave off the dark fantasy aura, but can't say yet, cause most manhuas which gives the dark fantasy aura, would in no time, remove that from it..
Let's see how it goes, though, please do try it out and let me know how it is

@YamiMao

I gave a look at "Chasing the Sky" as you suggested: well, it's really too early to assess...the art is quite unique, particularly in the attempt to represent the actions/moves in a over-dynamic way...it kinda remember me of the very old Tiger Mask tv series (Jap, 1969) - which, by the way, I like very much...so this is a good thing for me.

About the story, really can't say anything so far...may be promising or just an attempt to create a very "complex & obscure" atmosphere, which in my experience often ends up in a completely botched plot...we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread